*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uvo

Uvo

Associate
You should see how the people on the auction site are capitalising on this! A lot of CEs are listed for £200.

the best i've seen is the CE version of the game plus the LE version of the guide sold for £249
that's just crazy.
makes me want to sell my CE when it comes.

Caporegime
Can't decide whether I can be bothered reinstalling Windows or not before Tuesday (have been contemplating it for a while now as its getting a bit of Microsoft Slowdown).

Soldato
Cutting it a bit fine myself. GAME have took my money for the CE I pre-ordered from them. However I only have £60 in the bank for my CE pre-order from shopto. Hopefully the mother read the note I left on the side and will deposit some money into my bank so that my pre-order doesn't get cancelled. Either that or Natwest will allow a £15 overdraft.

ShopTo took the money for mine when I paid for it. :confused:

You sure they've not already taken it?

Associate
ShopTo took the money for mine when I paid for it. :confused:

You sure they've not already taken it?

I'm sure, I've looked at both my online banking and my shopto account. On the preorder page it says this, with an option to "pay now":

"There is no need to check out unless you wish to pay in advance, we have received your pre order."

I'm guessing it works like most pre-order places, they only take the money once they start shipping. So hopefully they don't ship until tomorrow and I can sort it out before then.

Associate
Hoping my shopto order gets sent tomorrow so i get it for Monday!

Been playing through D2 for the first ever time (yes i know I'm a bit late) and even for a 12 year old game its excellent.

Just finished my last exam of my degree so I am very much ready for this now :)

Soldato
Just had to fire off an email to Game as they cancelled my pre order which I made back in 2010 when it was cheaper than it is now. At leaset I have a backup order elsewhere if nothing comes of it.

Soldato
I'm hoping there's a boss as poo-scary as the butcher this time round... have "fond" memories of being chased round the room flinging arrows at the guy last time!

"Fresh meat!" - or something to that effect, no?

Last edited:
Associate
I swear to god time is going backwards...

I wonder how many requests a second Amazon/shopto/game/hmv/play/etc/etc order update screens are getting :)

Associate
I swear to god time is going backwards...

I wonder how many requests a second Amazon/shopto/game/hmv/play/etc/etc order update screens are getting :)

checked my order on amazon 3 times this morning lol :p

hoping to get next week off work, 'tis unfortunate that it hangs on whether or not some else gets sacked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom