*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a video link on somewhere I can look at class overviews? Never played Diablo 2 properly before so I have no idea what class to go through with first.

Cheers

Apologies if I'm being thick here - I get D3 free as part of my WoW Annual Pass ...

I logged into my Battle Net account a few weeks ago and saw a D3 .exe file available under my account - I downloaded it at the time but didn't install it - are you saying if I run that .exe tonight I should, servers permitting, be able to play just after 11pm?

Didn't think the whole thing was going 'live' until tomorrow ...

If you didn't run the exe which is just the downloader than you have 7.6GB to download before you can install and play.

Does the starter edition / guess pass actually put you at the start though? what I remember from the beta you just randomly appeared just outside that small town with no explanation.

If you didn't run the exe which is just the downloader than you have 7.6GB to download before you can install and play.

You're a hero/adventurer, does there need to be one? The backstories for each char might have a reason they ended up there.

I don't ever remember D2 having an explanation for you ending up in the rogue camp.

I just preordered from Blizzard for the £45 yesterday and downloaded it. Its more expensive but at least there's no risk of getting it late and I really don't want another game box sitting around gathering dust :)

Only took a couple of hours (about 7.5Gb) to download. Still wouldn't let me actually install it though so might be a little more to update after I guess.

Will find out soon!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a video link on somewhere I can look at class overviews? Never played Diablo 2 properly before so I have no idea what class to go through with first.

Cheers

Incgamers have the videos etc. that people have been talking about.

My order from Amazon still hasn't dispatched. Says it's "Dispatching soon"...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom