*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Meh 7.5 paragon levels running with 200+MF and 0 legendaries so far /rude

Did find this, in Act 1 of all places right as I was about to log off in disgust. I assume they are worth a bit.

siwuH.jpg

Associate
Just played Diablo III for the first time ever today (downloaded the free version), really don't know what you guys see in it. I gave it a decent 2-3 hour run and found it utterly terrible, did not enjoy the game whatsoever!

Soldato
Just played to gohm inferno and we could not pass it. The gas was too powerful. On previous difficultly this was always easy. I got two decent drops in playing act 3 to gohm.

The game seems a lot different with monster difficultly different and damage different it is a completely different balance. I still died all the time.

I got stuck there too today.

You should be OK.

Soldato
Because Ghom is a moronic fight on Inferno, at least in the uber buffed pre 7.04 state. You can't really avoid damage against him so unless you have large amounts of Life On Hit or Regeneration you don't stand a chance, which is terrible balancing.

I really didn't take that much damage. My life is only about 46K I think. I just kept darting between the gas clouds.

Soldato
I haven't played for weeks so I tried the new patch for about 8 hours today and got to PL 5, its same old story rubbish drops all the time again, weapons are even worse now since you can roll massive stats but still get the same crappy dps to mock you.

Soldato
anyone got any tips for levelling up again?
i read and see that the pro's are getting to 60 in 8 hours and i have no idea how!
whilst i know im not pro, i would like to speed it up a bit and im not sure just buying items with +xp on it is going to work :D

Associate
just played after the patch.

They have done something strange. In under an hour, found just over 20 yellows with tons of blues. Base MF was always about 130%, and with 5 stacks. But i never got that many yellows, which were even dropping from normal monsters.

And then i pressed 2. Vault with cinders is so OP, i bet they will nerf it shortly.

Soldato
For the people stuck on Ghom be glad, in the patch they actually toned him down a bit compared to previous - he spawns gas clouds slower and they do significantly less damage then before.

Associate
Played twice yesterday. Noticed early on in the day that there were quite a few yellows dropping, all crap though. Then in the evening, only a few yellows and loads of blues. All crap again.
Also had a quick peek at the AH. Wow, after several weeks away from the game I see prices are now going up the billions. LOL.

Associate
Because Ghom is a moronic fight on Inferno, at least in the uber buffed pre 7.04 state. You can't really avoid damage against him so unless you have large amounts of Life On Hit or Regeneration you don't stand a chance, which is terrible balancing.

I did it without either on my DH pre patch :) I do have 50 disclipline to do constant SSs though!

And it took me about 20 goes.....

Soldato
well this patch has been great for me loot wise, ive got quite a few nice items today. no ledge's though but i got by far my best item for my barb, nice polearm with 1207 dps and some nice stats! :D

Associate
Is it now easier to farm act 2 and possibly even act 3? I didn't get much of chance to play last night so not sure if the new patch has made farming act 2 any easier?

I play a barb who was geared fine for act 1 farming and I have completed act 2 but found farming not quite as efficient as in act 1 (more deaths and occasional annoying affixes).

Associate
anyone got any tips for levelling up again?
i read and see that the pro's are getting to 60 in 8 hours and i have no idea how!
whilst i know im not pro, i would like to speed it up a bit and im not sure just buying items with +xp on it is going to work :D

get the a ruby gem in helm, xp gear suff and kill easy monsters ie that u can almost 1 shot it. ull gain exp faster that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom