*** The Official Elite: Dangerous Thread ***

Just escaped a nav point after almost dieing with 1.5mil in uncashed bounty.

Bit off more than I could chew (wing of 2 cobras & 2 vipers) as I thought the local authorities would help more than they did! I lost my canopy so started to leg it only to have my fsd shot out. Queue a mad panic to get far enough away to do a full system reboot to try to fix it. Made it back to a station with about 45 seconds to spare :D

Just escaped a nav point after almost dieing with 1.5mil in uncashed bounty.

Bit off more than I could chew (wing of 2 cobras & 2 vipers) as I thought the local authorities would help more than they did! I lost my canopy so started to leg it only to have my fsd shot out. Queue a mad panic to get far enough away to do a full system reboot to try to fix it. Made it back to a station with about 45 seconds to spare :D

That is a pucker factor of ten right there! Well done for getting back in one piece

You do realise that the barnacles are NOT benign. You just wait to the aliens turn up, and you find your meta alloys destroying the control systems on your ship...

Does anyone else have the issue with exploring, where your OCD / completionist bent kicks in and you can't stop yourself wasting time scanning all the asteroid fields, even though you know that the data is completely worthless?

Just me? :o

For the first time ever last night I managed to stop myself doing this - but only because I was on my way to hand in a mission, and it would have meant I was going to bed about 2 hours late if I did.

30936.jpg

Does anyone else have the issue with exploring, where your OCD / completionist bent kicks in and you can't stop yourself wasting time scanning all the asteroid fields, even though you know that the data is completely worthless?

Just me? :o

For the first time ever last night I managed to stop myself doing this - but only because I was on my way to hand in a mission, and it would have meant I was going to bed about 2 hours late if I did.

Yeah, just you. :D

I have the asteroid belts marked as not listed so i only scan POI/planets etc.

This has been one of the best changes in Elite for a long time. Makes things so much easier :)

Just upgraded from a 24" 1200p & T Flight HOTAS to 16:9 1440p & X52 Pro. Massive upgrade!

I wanted to go 21:9 but my wallet couldn't take it (and I wouldn't have had much of a pixel count upgrade without destroying the credit card).

The X52 is such a massive upgrade from the T Flight. I was worried I'd be disappointed given the cost of it but it's a lot smoother, much more comfortable and there's so many buttons I've not got to touch the keyboard now!

Back
Top Bottom