**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
TJ looked awesome, such good movement and accurate shots. Barao shows once again his cardio is sub par, if the weight cut is that hard on him he would be better fighting at 145.

Soldato
TJ again proves why he is one of my favorite fighters!

Thought Misha was a bit ropey the first round. Glad she got the win though. Now we need Rowdy to win and we have a rematch :D

I find Miesha so attractive with her hair down. That weigh in video.

Soldato
Well he's already came back once after being away for 3 years and looked better than ever. He's looking to come back on the first card of 2016 or late December so a year off shouldn't be a problem.

He needs to be put right in with TJ though, it's too risky to give him another warm up fight.

Soldato
I think a bit of both, I always felt Barao was overrated as that division was a little thin to say the least.

I'd argue that's a little harsh - you don't go 33 fights without a loss unless you are one of the best!

Granted against Dillashaw he was outmatched but TJ has come on in leaps and bounds in recent fights - one of the best pound-for-pound fighters out there at the moment imo!

Rousey vs Correia this weekend - really looking forward to this one - from the sounds of it Rousey is really gonna try and punish Bethe!

I wonder if she gets a sub opportunity early like she did against Zingano, will she finish the fight or let her get out of it just so she can pound on her a bit more?? :p

I just hope Rousey is pushed more in this fight than in the past - not much to look forward to once Correia is out of the way - much as I'd like her to I just can't see Miesha getting the best of Rousey without major changes to her game!

Caporegime
I'd argue that's a little harsh - you don't go 33 fights without a loss unless you are one of the best!

Granted against Dillashaw he was outmatched but TJ has come on in leaps and bounds in recent fights - one of the best pound-for-pound fighters out there at the moment imo!

Rousey vs Correia this weekend - really looking forward to this one - from the sounds of it Rousey is really gonna try and punish Bethe!

I wonder if she gets a sub opportunity early like she did against Zingano, will she finish the fight or let her get out of it just so she can pound on her a bit more?? :p

I just hope Rousey is pushed more in this fight than in the past - not much to look forward to once Correia is out of the way - much as I'd like her to I just can't see Miesha getting the best of Rousey without major changes to her game!

Depends who you're fighting, boxing is a prime example, the prospects go 20-0 before they fight anyone of any merit.

That's not to say Barao didn't fight good guys in the UFC, but the division is lacking major competition. I just thought he was always a little overrated personally.

Never been a fan of Rousey, but I have to say she looks pretty tasty on weigh in day. I'd love to see Correira make it competitive, but I fear it'll be another 1 minute job, even if Correira starts lighting her up there won't be any stopping the obligatory judo throw -> arm bar.

Back
Top Bottom