**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
I'm inclined to agree with you both - the trouble is that I've yet to see accurate and powerful striking outside of Jędrzejczyk in the women's division!

Tate seemed to make a little headway in her last fight with Rousey at striking but then inexplicably went in close and got caught!

Caporegime
I'm inclined to agree with you both - the trouble is that I've yet to see accurate and powerful striking outside of Jędrzejczyk in the women's division!

Tate seemed to make a little headway in her last fight with Rousey at striking but then inexplicably went in close and got caught!

Jędrzejczyk is light years ahead of womens striking, i'd even say she's more technically advanced than some of the blokes!

tbh

tbh

Associate
This is not going to end well for Correia.

Rousey looks focused, determined, resolute.

Correia looks over-anxious, jittery, frightened even.

I've seen stare-downs like this before, and they always end badly for the agitated fighter; Belfort-Weidman comes to mind as a recent example.

Fight is going to look something like this:

murilo-rua_tony-bonello.gif~c200

Soldato
Aside from the main event and Struve-Nogueira I really couldn't care less about any of these fights. It's going to be brutal but worth it.

Man of Honour
they normally show some highlights of the prelims at the end on the PPV show, so as it finishes at 7am i expect the main event to be in the cage ~6am
but even thats still 4 hours away :( lol

Soldato
Dear god these next 2 fights are going to be painful. There's absolutely no reason for them to be on the main card. Might call it a night.

Man of Honour
i thought the same so popped round McDonalds, seems i missed a war by missing the first one :o

EDIT: 2nd one sucks a bit, shogun next then the main event :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom