**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
Jones in juicing shocker.

I've always been of the belief that anyone who gets caught for ******* hot should never be considered 'GOAT' or 'P4P number 1'. Every single win in his career became tainted the second he popped. Don't worry, i'm sure his dirtbag manager will try and find some supplement somewhere to blame it on, or claim they're just dick pills. He's a cheat and a scumbag, plain and simple.

Just let him fight Brock with no dope testing, let them juice to the gills and get it on. Mano a mano, cheat Vs Cheat.

Last edited:
Soldato
Seems a bit dodgy this one for me

Surely he wouldn't be so stupid ?
Why so long between the test and results ?
How did he pass all his other tests on the run up ?
If they're right on what he failed for then it's a really bad old school steroid that anyone with his money and doctors would never bother with

The amount of fails and people dropping hugely in performance since usada joined in just shows how many of them are upto no good. Sad times. Could take years for this to all be sorted out. Whole new generation of stars is going to be needed

Soldato
he could fight Brock in a special Juicer match up.

SUCH a shame though. For me he was the most exciting to watch in any combat sport since Tyson.

By the same token.. SUCH a Muppet for this!

Caporegime
Seeing some funny comments from his team, Frankie Lester saying he's been setup. I wonder if that pregnant woman also set her car up to be smashed into, I mean after all, it's never good ol' Jonny boys fault it is?

This is the same Frank Lester that assaulted a woman at a previous event weigh in, so it's fair to say his comments should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Associate
It must be a tainted supplement. Why would you take steroids at the weigh ins? It wouldn't have hardly any effect between then and the fight.

Caporegime
Or he simply mistimed/misused some sort of masking agent.

Fully expect the tainted supplement line to make an appearance, like last time, as if anyone actually believed it.

It must be a tainted supplement. Why would you take steroids at the weigh ins? It wouldn't have hardly any effect between then and the fight.

Its not like he would have taken it just before the weigh in more as above, just messed up his doping routine.

Be interesting to see how the retest goes and potential fall out. If true I feel sorry for Cormier and everyone else Jones has 'beaten'.

Caporegime
378_540.jpg

Hmmm, maybe I was wrong on his genetics being top %

Soldato
Can't believe people are so shocked the vast majority of pro MMA fighters will juice but some are just more careful than others. Doesn't matter what weight class you are it will improve your strength and explosive power. It's hard for them to maintain muscle with there gruelling training schedule unless they take certain things.

Associate
Jon jones whole lifestyle is a mess, the guy has had so many chances and he keeps messing up, wrapped his bentley around a lampost while drunk, busted for cocaine, hit and run (leaving an injured pregnant woman) banned for doping x2, and stripped of the title 3 times! and god knows what we haven't heard about

Back
Top Bottom