**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Get the **** in, TJ!

Nice show of respect from Cody. Not sure he would have allowed it if he was on the other end, mind.

Love this sport.

Soldato
I would agree with that Craterloads if Cody hadn't dismantled Dominick so handily. I see it playing out very similarly to the Garbrandt vs Cruz fight, lots of wasted movement by TJ but sharp accurate striking of Cody being the effective offence.

Edit: Well I was wrong!

You were saying, jk it was always going to be close.

Soldato
Bisping will be back

Really impressed with gsp at that weight, bisping proper roughed his face up tho.

Champions way to lose too, none of this tapping out **** your gonna have to put me to sleep :p

Soldato
Was a great night for UFC. Great contests all round!

This year I loved the Bones fight. I screamed at the screen when the finish happened! That was my fight of the year... Shame it was all a bit fake though seeing as he juiced.. oh well.

Associate
Damn what a card. Three title fights and three new champions :D I expected TJ to win but didn't see the other two happening.

Bisping is so tough, there was no chance he was tapping :D

After the poor reffing in New York over the last year, I must say they were outstanding tonight. I don't recall seeing Blake Grice ref before but he was great on the early prelims and prelims.

Soldato
Great fights - I thought Bisping had done what he planned to do which was drag GSP into 3/4/5 rounds which he knew he would gas. However props to GSP for getting it done but I don't think he had much more in the tank if Bisping had weathered that knockdown.

Well done to GSP but to call him middleweight champ after a single fight is a bit silly. He's jumped straight into a fight he should never have been given but I guess he's got the belt so you can't argue with that. Bisping was class in defeat.

Thought Rose was superb - she was calm/collected all week in the build up and put on a clinic to win the title. Excellent stuff.

TJ/Cody - I get the whole hate thing/ex-team mates but wasn't a great fan of either, fight was decent but nothing to write home about.

Totally agree about DC - awful commentary - just chanting Rose, Rose, Rose over and over was so annoying.

Back
Top Bottom