**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
i think DJ will take the TJ fight this time around, he ducked him last time so he could break the longest win streak record,
he's got no excuses now, + it would be a superfight (champ v champ) so they should get paid well :)

Yeah i think it happens this time, DJ already had his hand picked fight with Borg (no disrespect to Borg but come on, he was ranked what, 7th?!) so can't duck this time.

TJ beats him handily imo.

Caporegime
I see Silva has popped for juicing again, it blows my mind that people still consider him to be one of the best ever. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

Probably been on the **** pills again.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Credit to Bisping, some people say he ducks fighters this and that (which is nonsense) but that takes some balls to take on a beast like Kelvin after A) A loss a week ago and B) On short notice.

I don't like that fight for him though, I don't see how he wins. Perhaps if he can take it to rounds 4 and 5 he can outpoint him, but I don't see him finishing a guy like Kelvin.

Associate
Credit to Bisping, some people say he ducks fighters this and that (which is nonsense) but that takes some balls to take on a beast like Kelvin after A) A loss a week ago and B) On short notice.

I don't like that fight for him though, I don't see how he wins. Perhaps if he can take it to rounds 4 and 5 he can outpoint him, but I don't see him finishing a guy like Kelvin.

Agreed but if he doesn't fight Kelvin, he fights Yoel. Between the two, I'd be picking to fight Kelvin too :D

Caporegime
Agreed but if he doesn't fight Kelvin, he fights Yoel. Between the two, I'd be picking to fight Kelvin too :D

True, Yoel is a similar fight in that he could well gas in later rounds but he's obviously a natural 185'er so yeah probably the more dangerous fight.

Just watching Fight Night 120, I thought DC was bad on the mic but Paul 'WOAH' Felder has to be the worst.

Edit: Beautiful work from Assuncao, absolutely lighting his leg up which will no doubt be smarting this morning :p Real classy to pull the punch when he was out as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Rampage has just signed for them and well and he's been put in the tournament lol. He just probably can't be arsed to lose weight though and fight in his normal weight class.

It's been a right bad week for the UFC although they have managed to save most of the cards with some good short notice fights.

Cruz out, Silva out, Edgar out, Werdum hitting Covington and him pressing charges but luckily the fights still on Tomorrow and Mcgregor's antics.

Does anyone believe the UFC saying they have pulled him from the December 30th card as a punishment? Sounds to me an easier way out of banning him for a bit by just saying that when nobody knows if its true if he was booked to fight or not.

Back
Top Bottom