**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
Ended up watching it tonight....

Impressed by Pico once again, he's fighting jobbers but at his age and with his background the sky is the limit for this lad.

Absolute snoozefest in yet another Jon Fitch fight, **** that guy. The commentator can wax lyrical all they like about MMA, that's not MMA, it's lay and pray. LOL at Daley shouting stuff into the camera though, that's the only entertainment from the fight.

Beautiful from Bader though, no love whatsoever for King Mo so to see him finished like that was delicious.

Last edited:
Soldato
Machida is going to go down as one of my favourite fighters of all time, so many great highlight reel moments.

The Couture finish, the Bader finish, the Belfort finish, his Silva finish, the flurry that won him the belt from Evans and his epic scrap with Shogun too - great fighter to watch.

Associate
It's a shame to see so many fighters with the circular marks on their backs that identify them as morons. A fool and his money are easily parted, i guess.

Huh, Jon Fitch is in Bellator now? I didn't know. Just watching his debut from this weekends event. A bit unfortunate for Paul Daley, once again. Daley fought Rory MacDonald when he had his Bellator debut too. Rory stomped him then and made Daley look a bit overwhelmed. Although Daley did a bit better this time around, Fitch was still too much for him. Ultimately it ended the same way for Daley as it did against Rory...with a UFC fighter on top of him.

Ryan Bader finished his five-round fight in fifteen seconds. The only way these ex-UFC guys are going to get any decent competition is when Bellator have nothing but ex-UFC guys, fighting each other again.

Last edited:
Associate
Can't get my head around Pennington's corner goading her on to go out in the fifth. If a fighter is saying they are done then they are done.

Really poor. She was badly hurt, getting completely outclassed and didn't have the power to finish Nunes - what were they hoping would happen?!

Caporegime
Usman in boring fight shocker.

The problem with that match making is neither have any stand up, and Usman wants no interest on the ground so it's basically 25 minutes of sloppy stand up and butt flopping. Dog ****.

Soldato
Cannot wait for the main event this weekend. I keep going back and forth on who I think will come out with the win but what a compelling match up.

I'm picking Wonderboy all day long. Till is big and powerful but I think the speed difference and distance that Wonderboy fights at will prove too much for Till. I'd love Till to win, but can't see it happening - I think he gets stopped.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i think wonderboy will win too but i really do hope till wins but i honestly cant see it happening. other than the main event its a pretty poor card on paper.

Associate
I'm picking Wonderboy all day long. Till is big and powerful but I think the speed difference and distance that Wonderboy fights at will prove too much for Till. I'd love Till to win, but can't see it happening - I think he gets stopped.

It's going to be interesting to see how Wonderboy deals with Till's forward pressure. Both have ridiculous kickboxing records so it should be a great fight.

The rest of the card is terrible though. Bellator's card tomorrow looks better.

Caporegime
Big step up in competition for Till, can he do it? Tough, but I actually think he can. Should be a great fight either way, if he wins it catapults him into title contention.

Soldato
Yeah I'm also backing Till. Great fight either way be interesting to see how Till copes with Wonderboys unusual karate style. But think he'll be more the aggressor and take it to Wonderboy.

Back
Top Bottom