**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
Awesome looking card, I just worry at least one of the fights will fall through which tends to happen...

DC/Stipe - coin toss.
Holloway/Ortega - coin toss

Thats what makes this event so great, two amazing fights that could go either way.

Associate
I can see Ortega winning against Holloway. He had some mad submission skills.

Stipe in the heavyweight bout for me. DC is going up in weight for this one isn't he?

Caporegime
I can see Ortega winning against Holloway. He had some mad submission skills.

Stipe in the heavyweight bout for me. DC is going up in weight for this one isn't he?

He is but he's fought plenty of times at HW in Strikeforce and the likes, he was actually the HW grand prix champion so he should be comfortable at that weight.

Associate
He is but he's fought plenty of times at HW in Strikeforce and the likes, he was actually the HW grand prix champion so he should be comfortable at that weight.

Yep.

@RobDogDog watch how DC slammed Josh Barnett who is a massive HW. DC is the stronger of the two and the better wrestler BUT Stipe has the better hands. It really is 50/50.

Soldato
That Ngannou fight was far worse than anything Woodley has ever served up, and that’s saying something. Might be the worst fight ever. Gutted there was no post-fight interview for Rogan to roast them both.

Soldato
It's a bit farcical isn't it? Having a 40 year old drug cheat come back and fight for the belt, only to likely leave again straight after. It all smacks of the UFC being a bit desperate for a big name, which is hardly surprising with the likes of Jones, McGregor, and Rousey not involved.

Back
Top Bottom