**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Associate
I think DC will retire (or at least stop fighting in the UFC) after getting the decision win against Miocic at the weekend.

Also looking forward to Nate fighting again as it's always entertaining.

Soldato
10/10 for the old gentleman's chin. Got sucker punched but carried on his business like nothing happened.
looks more to me like he through his drink over him - not that it's any less a dick move. could be wrong of course but it looks like mcgregor takes a sip from his shot glass then launches the rest over the fella.

Soldato
The guy lasted longer then Jose Aldo

In seriousness though this is absoloutely shocking from Conor the guy has become very vile person the money has completely destroyed him not like that excuse mind.

I mean for the hardened of Conor fans you cant defend that like stuff in the past I really miss the old Conor in MMA though.

He always seemed so classy before he rose to the top and had respect for everyone watched his old videos where his wife would support him as he was training in the gym etc.

Soldato
Agree - cracking card!

Those body shots from Stipe are clearly what made the difference! DC looked like he wanted to take the 4th round off and just counter but those shots just battered him!

Associate
I think DC underestimated Miocic this time round and got too confident with his striking. The guy is an olympic wrestler and elite grappler, yet other than the first round chose to trade blows with Miocic instead. His whole camp must be feeling pretty bummed right now. Fair play to Miocic though, did really well staying with DC throughout and the switch up in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom