*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Can anyone justify paying Pogba's price? He does seem an actual unit in CM when I've played against him but he doesn't seem to score many. He's one of the few players I haven't tried in the PL, tempted mainly as I have coins just sat there.
I paid it, he's not worth that amount but he's a solid CM and he comes up with the odd goal now and again.

Soldato
That's fair enough, your online record is decent so I guessed as much, not sure why the need for an extra CB, surely it stifles your attacking prowess?
I'm not sure if you remembered my squads when we played but Im fond of 41212 2, but want to have my CDM to be in front of my Cbs at all times.

5212 offers this and I don't feel that I'm hindering my attack as I only really need the 2 CMs, cam and 2 ST.

Was hoping some sort of mini crash today due to WL finishing but prices have stayed the same.

Soldato
None taken, I'm confident enough in my own skills :)

What's your style of play with that formation? Do you go ultra d?

I like Mertens, just the 88 one! His price is so high it's more I begrudge paying so much :)

I really want you to try Gomez!

Gomez is stupid cheap but I know that even if he's awesome I won't keep him as I'm saving for TOTS Mertens. Maybe it's purely mental that you prefer the 88 over the 89. There's really not much difference, tbf.

Soldato
What's your style of play with that formation? Do you go ultra d?

Gomez is stupid cheap but I know that even if he's awesome I won't keep him as I'm saving for TOTS Mertens. Maybe it's purely mental that you prefer the 88 over the 89. There's really not much difference, tbf.

It's actually quite the opposite, high pressure and attacking.

Most people hate 5atb because of the PTB stereotype so I get where you're coming from.

Soldato
It's actually quite the opposite, high pressure and attacking.

Most people hate 5atb because of the PTB stereotype so I get where you're coming from.

Nah I was genuinely curious. Each to their own and all that!

Hit 100 goals with Suarez in 74 games. Helps that I never pass with him, mind. Not bored of forcing it to him yet.

Associate
nice stats, standard Suarez or an uprated one?

Only played 10 WL games on Sunday so having to qualify for this weekend :o . Into the final of the cup but the games have been sluggish so saving the final for tomorrow and hopefully the gameplay/servers/whatever are better. Controls and players were so unresponsive.

Needing 18 wins/gold 3 this weekend to finish on gold for the month.

Soldato
Was using a Superlig(Turkey) team to try and qualify for WL to start off before resorting back to a Serie A team. Without pace upfront i feel like i've got no penetration (ooh err) Wish i was good enough to control games :p

Back
Top Bottom