*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Associate
Thought I'd give wl qualification a go last night as I'm off this weekend for first time in ages.

Breezed through to the final, came up against full Imotm team of Sow Aboubabaker etc all with gold + attributes on, all 11 of them!

Lost 1-0. That's why I'm not arsed about wl people really are that desperate to win.

Soldato
didn't qualify in my 7 attempts through til this morning, got to the final once. first attempt this morning second round. Just felt like not only was i competing against the other player, but EA aswell. Unsurprisingly, i lost. ******* game.

Associate
I caved and purchased FIFA, got it for just shy of £21 so I'm happy cause I'll get my money worth of game play from it!

Just got to wait for the huge download to finish, currently 75% the way through before I left for work this morning.

Once it's downloaded, if anyone fancies a game, feel free to add me on Xbox Live: Wanderers89

Soldato
There's a limit on how many times you can win DKT, currently it's at once. Great really when it comes to WL as you'll open it up to more players blahblahblah.

With regards to stat cards there's a limit on how many you can use, not for this weekend but the one after.

Soldato
I'm fully aware of that :p I want to qualify and play it once. This morning's match was more a case of, he had 10 men, and i just couldn't do anything. More annoying was the fact i had numerous good opportunities and wasted each one.

Soldato
Whats your team?
b770a8a0aa6b6f72e5d73d6f5e264916.jpg

160k coins at the moment and i'm soo tempted to upgrade my NIF Verratti to a TIF. They're currently going for around 130k. Has anyone used his TIF and can tell me how he is? ie. worth it?

Although, for 160k coins I could upgrade my Kante to the 83 version, Matuidi to the Movember Matuidi, and Verratti to a IF, maybe even SIF...

Don
Decent enough team although if I kept losing or wasn't getting anywhere I would normally change the formation, some I can't use at all, 433 I'm awful with yet can use 4321. 41212 (2) I can use but not 4312, go figure :)

Soldato
Movember Matuidi is not worth it for the +5 physical. For the sake of chemistry I'd probably move Vardy to the right side, drop Musa and look at getting Cavani in, whether it's his NIF or one of the others. Not keen on Veratti myself and always preferred Pastore. Would also get rid of Debuchy for Walker and maybe Lallana for a PSG CAM like Draxler or Ben Arfa

Associate
I forgot I had a couple of teams from when I played this a while back.

I was using a formation I think I saw on one of AirJapes videos? The 3-4-2-1.

My main side is a Bundesliga side, Volland was lethal for me, wand of a left foot.

ha8tPen.png

Fitness side was just something cheap I threw together, think Shaqiri was the most expensive at 10k, could be wrong though.

U3leqhZ.png

Associate
3421, you're brave man...Nice team name, I bet you do the dab too as a celebration :(
It's one of the few formations I can actually play with! Seems stable at the back, kind of like a 5 with the wingers coming back and helping. Ha thanks, I always go for something different like that every year. I don't actually do the dab, it's such a terrible celebration! Winds me up when others use it :p

Back
Top Bottom