1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by ps3ud0, Jun 2, 2016.

1. always4lora

Wise Guy

I'm finding him better than Smalling

2. Andybtsn

Man of Honour

Looked up that Tass team, doesn't appear anything new in regards to OP players.

3. Jimbeam3678

Capodecina

I thought that, fairly standard team. Only thing I'd change is the goalkeeper. He's good but not 98k better than Butland.

4. NooBish AbbZ

Wise Guy

Well IF Herrera is still up at 170k. This makes me sad :( 30k short but to fit him in I'll need to buy an English CB(Probably Cahill) Rooney and Rashford/Martial at ST.

Need him to be about 120k for me to pounce. Hoping he'll drop with rewards :(

5. Quinnaay

Mobster

Herrera 65k now lol

6. wanderer89

Wise Guy

Might just be me then, perhaps I'm struggling with defending this year. I'm usually alright, not the best but I seem to be conceding so often these days.

See, I don't even know the Berba spin or body feinting :p fake shots for me, rarely work, people just tend to read them so easily.

What's the LT+RT dribbling all about?

I've got about 115k to build a new team, not fussed on formation etc, any ideas anyone?

7. rickjames

Wise Guy

Check out the Youtube tutorials from BorasLegend and just search how to do certain skill moves

88 Sokratis acquired for 82k, hoorah.

8. ValiantUK91

Wise Guy

Not touched this in a while but decided to play a few games today in the DKT every game just felt like i wasnt controlling my players as the button delay was ridiculous. Played a few more in the league and they felt fine, ended up selling most of my team thinking of going back to 4411 with SIF Gameiro and IF Yedder behind him.

9. Stewy

Capodecina

Got an IF Herrera in my WL, probably the most valuable pull I've had this year! Still not quite the funds I would have had if I didn't go full retard with Bergkamp :(

10. Quinnaay

Mobster

Got 19 packs for TOTS and keeping the TOTW player pack for next week if its any better.

11. Jony27

Soldato

Made a quick 25k from 4 rare players I had due to MM lol

12. Rids

Mobster

Oooh - whats selling apart from Real / Barca players?

13. Pen66

Hitman

^PSV/Ajax players are going for a decent wedge and other Eredivisie players have bumped up in price too. So check your clubs for them.

Completed MM for about 10k. Looking at the prices of the TOTW, they're all pretty low, so will save the TOTW player until a better week.

14. ValiantUK91

Wise Guy

Anyone used SIF Thauvin? Ingame stats look decent and im not getting on with di maria at all.

15. pokerking

Hitman

currently using this team, Son 88 LF is a miracle worker. Scores 99.9% every shot.

Have Musa, Martial & Kante as subs around the 70th min.

Have around 150k to spend on a striker? I have been using Sanchez as ST.

Any recommendations? I am not too good as a player but this team feels good.

[​IMG]

16. Andybtsn

Man of Honour

I'm pretty sure all players have a sell by date until their performances deteriorate, Son was brilliant for me then just kinda turned into a 10k player.

17. rickjames

Wise Guy

If you're wanting a similar player to Vardy then IF Gray is worth a shout. You might even be able to get Aguero for about that now

18. nemtizz

Capodecina

Anyone tried IF Herrera yet? That card won't be to most peoples tastes but he's perfect for my team and especially in terms of linking PL and La Liga.

19. pokerking

Hitman

Ill have a look at Aguero, is he good?

20. nemtizz

Capodecina

So many deserved players missing in Team of the Knockout Stage. Only 1 Monaco player and not one single Atleti player is a joke.