*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
This is like the third Friday running now.

Was only going to play 10 tonight, running at 5-4, crap losses but some rather dominant performances. Getting into SIF N'Zonzi more despite the lack of pace. Laca/Lewa/Suarez all great as always

Soldato
i have a love hate with Smalling, i drop him then miss him so end up fetching him back in. I picked 88 Schmeichael up not sure what i think seems very fast though.
How you doing in the WL Jim?

W4 and lost 6 :( Some serious bad luck in 2 of the games. Guess it will even itself out. Playing a lot better with your team, although I'm too sure at Firminio play the striker role. Might move him over to the right and then play Son down then middle.

Soldato
W4 and lost 6 :( Some serious bad luck in 2 of the games. Guess it will even itself out. Playing a lot better with your team, although I'm too sure at Firminio play the striker role. Might move him over to the right and then play Son down then middle.
i had that same feeling but then he shows up and scores loads of goals for me, i think hes the perfect CAM else maybe worth subbing a good ST on for him in default. I went 2/3 and all 3 losses were funny (1 pen shootout) then clutched it back to 10/4 so hopefully maintain that ratio this week.

Soldato
Pulled it back to 7 out of 13. Will stick with Firmino for now, are you still running the same team? Son is out of this world, so glad you talked me to into giving him another go! Pleased I sold my mega team with Ronnie etc in as well as Ronnie has dropped by 300 k in a few days!

Ree

Ree

Associate
anyone used birthday david luiz? been using ogbonna and smalling which have been quite good but that luiz looks even better for replacing smalling.

Soldato
Tott tradeable cost me 24k + whatever players where used in my club.

Got lotion who's going for 75k, not bad.

Offset the amount of coins I've lost in my big players a bit lol.

Soldato
Pulled it back to 7 out of 13. Will stick with Firmino for now, are you still running the same team? Son is out of this world, so glad you talked me to into giving him another go! Pleased I sold my mega team with Ronnie etc in as well as Ronnie has dropped by 300 k in a few days!
yeah same team and glad i sold too would have lost more had i not!

Permabanned
Ok so changed my team a bit, swapped Coleman for Antonio, put in Kante and Rose. Thinking about changing Aguero and putting LM son upfront? With Hazzard in LM? Maybe Pogba.

Spent nearly 1million yesterday lost about 300k if I sold today lol. Mega crash. A well since Feb my market profit is 2.1 Million so cant moan.

squad.png

squad2.png

Permabanned
@pokerking Aguero as a lone striker like that surely wont work? Kane would be better or as you say Sonaldo.

Yeah I had 4 games last night lost 2 close games and swapped Son up front and I pulled them back and lost on Penalty's. So I think Aguero does not suit that formation, Kane is awesome but slow there I think, will give it a go though, thanks for the tips, I am still very new to this game.

Soldato
Yeah I had 4 games last night lost 2 close games and swapped Son up front and I pulled them back and lost on Penalty's. So I think Aguero does not suit that formation, Kane is awesome but slow there I think, will give it a go though, thanks for the tips, I am still very new to this game.
No bother, what console you on? ill give you a game some time if PS4.. personally that formation isn't advisable either but if you enjoy it then stick! 41212(2) or 4231 is probably the best formations in the game.

Soldato
I really like Aguero this year, I use him a lot as my ST in 4321, he's strong enough to hold it up, quick enough if he's making a run through and has great passing which I really like as I have 'run in behind' on the LF and RF.

edit: bought Pogba back for 240k, just want to use him again, it's nice having that spark in midfield if you don't score immediately on the break with your top 3.

Permabanned
No bother, what console you on? ill give you a game some time if PS4.. personally that formation isn't advisable either but if you enjoy it then stick! 41212(2) or 4231 is probably the best formations in the game.

Thanks, I am still messing about with formations and picking the best tactics. Ahh I am on Xbox would have been good to have a few games.

Back
Top Bottom