*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Don
How long do players usually last for you Andy? Getting to 10 games must be like a dream milestone :p

I know when a player suits my style pretty early on! Erikson was good but I just knew his price would be dropping so didn't want to lose anything on him and like I said his pace, shooting, passing, dribbling didn't warrant spending 300k more over his IF counterpart!

Soldato
Eriksen was worth every penny on the 490k I paid for him. I'll never sell him unless I get bored and change league. 19-8 was 18-6 this morning was going so well too..

Tots Azpileceuta when in all out attack is a god, won me games single handedly when been down in a game.

@Andybtsn why are players going to go down? I I think they will continue to rise now there unpackable.

Soldato
@Quinnaay players may go down because when all tots are out there are more options for the premium squads so coins are spread over more players. Also factor in players lose interest now until FIFA 18, could mean prices go down.

11-1 best ever start to WL, putting it down to Kane and Ibra such a force up front.

Soldato
Jesus I'm 8-1 at the moment, thats my best start ever my a mile. Only really going for 18 wins, maybe 21 if I can be bothered to push. Fully expecting a collapse soon but amazed at how strong I've started given I'm not rocking superstar attackers (aside from Son, who is bae)

Soldato
Two complete different midfielders dude, defensive minded I'd take Can all day, if you want a more attack minded player then Pogba.

Soldato
Currently running this team not sure on TIF icardi hes reliable infront of goal its just getting him into the box due to his M/L WRs but not sure how else to get IF Perisic into the team other than IF manduzik.

Karnezis
Piszczek - Sokratis - Manolas - Sandro
IF Pizzi - TOTS Pereira - Khedira
TOTS Martins - TIF Icardi - IF Perisic

Thinking of changing the defence to get Barzagli in have IF Parolo instead of Khedira and get rid of Sokratis and Pisz and get IF marquinos and Aurier in.

Wish i used IF Perisic before.

Back
Top Bottom