*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
I don't recall having a green bar connection in seasons for the past 3 months it's a joke. Flr a game that requires fluidity and milliseconds it really needs money throwing at it for 18.

Soldato
Lol, dat bait. You beat me last in 14 and never let me forget it so you can hold on to this latest one too :p

Did I? Was 14 the one where you could do ridiculous finesse shots ? Then 15 was the version where crossing was the thing?

I don't recall having a green bar connection in seasons for the past 3 months it's a joke. Flr a game that requires fluidity and milliseconds it really needs money throwing at it for 18.

I guess this where the consistency part comes in as seasons is fine for me, game play is far better and player switching works because there is little lag.

Soldato
This.

I found myself trying all types of hocus pocus to improve my connection. Resetting router, Xbox on and off, runing various speed tests to see if it's my line.

Soldato
Was thinking about downgrading Ronaldo to Neymar to spend the money elsewhere.

2nil down in the DKT. Ronaldo makes a run towards goal Smalling takes him down gets a red card. He scores scores the resulting free kick prob 30 to 35 yards from goal.

Scores the equaliser then sets up Walker for the winner.

I simply think there's no player I can afford or bring in that brings more to the plate than Ronaldo.

Thinking about this for my Final team.
dcJNLKF.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Won the DKT on the 3rd attempt, I swear these are getting harder and harder lol

Final match I hit the post 3 times and was trailing most of the time as the opponent just played defensive hoping to get a quick counter.

Managed to win it 3-1 with 2 goals coming in at 90th min :D

Soldato
invested in a few England / Liverpool players for Gerrard. Happy to use all my TOTS and remaining 110k to get him if he looks good.

Soldato
Kek, was he that good or just unlucky?

He scored two horrible FIFA goals, like multiple rebounds and then parked the bus the last 45 minutes and I just couldn't break him down.

Just won the DKT on the 4th attempt after 3 semi final exits... and packed the worst player available. Still its 10k I suppose.

Soldato
Meh just lost in the final after taking the lead.

The guy was a far superior player. Still stings losing to a long range shot from David Luis and a BS pen.

One of those shoulder to shoulder 50/50s that when your attacking you end up on your arse but when your defending its a penalty to the other team :/

I just can't seem to incorporate long range shots into my play. I always try to pass the ball into the back of the net!!

Soldato
been playing recently where ive hammered teams and had 15 shots 11 on target to 4 shots 4 on target and losing 4-3 etc i laughed when i saw his butland made 15 saves and mine made 1. Anyway its happened a few times and really ******* me off. Funnily enough i saw futhead review this morning saying SBC butland is broken and rated him 2/10 i believe my opponent had the 82 butland so may explain it, i've just picked De Gea back up after seeing this.

Another couple of after thoughts i'd like

The abilty to have a one time deal where you can discard an SBC player for the money you've paid just 1 only. At the end of the day its coming to an end and people want to experiment.

Lastly i hope long shots are toned down dramatically on FIFA 18 i cant take them any longer anybody with over 78 shooting can rip the net off multiple times in a game from 30 yards and its near on unstoppable. Rids is very good at long shots if i remember correctly.

Soldato
I don't know if there will ever be a "balanced" player skill based fifa. There's always been an op mechanic from as long as I can remember from the finesse, lob through balls, 352, pacey strikers, driven shots.

Soldato
Haha I seriously over estimated how much some of my players are worth.

Just got Lahm cost me around 115k all in.

Had to settle for normal Thaigo and now have 33k to purchase a goalkeeper cb and LB and sort out my Fitness team lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Just reached 1000 wins and won my 22nd title with my first unbeaten Div 1 run :D

SIF Pogdab has been a game changer at CAM for me, just complements Son and Mane so well.

I'm 400k short from his 92 rated which I would love to get my hands on :D

Back
Top Bottom