***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Soldato
OP
An innovative single-player season mode puts you through a completely personalized racing calendar that includes more than 200 different events, including Circuit, Oval, Drag, Drift and Timed Events
Turn 10 takes realism to new heights, leading the industry with the most advanced physics model, artificial intelligence and damage calculations

All 400-plus cars in the game have been built with more than 10 times the amount of polygons as "Forza Motorsport 2." This includes painstakingly researched cockpits and interiors for every vehicle

Drift and Drag racing sounds good, but why am I not falling for the 'leading the industry' BS.. lets see, but that's a bold claim to make, although 10 times the polygon count as FM2 sounds encouraging.. love to see some proper in-game graphics.. 60fps, 10 times the polys'.. hmm.. not quite feeling it yet!

Associate
I think the only thing that could make me want this game more would be "native Logitech G25 support" written somewhere on the website

you had me all worked up there :(

It's looking great so far. Fanatec wheel support looks nice

Soldato
OP
Video of the how video editor can be used.. looks ****** amazing:

HD Vid Link: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-forza/49999

Forget that crap quality capture..

Here's the real deal...

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/media/videos/default.htm#/video/120/

The 3 videos shown at E3, and in pretty reasonable quality!

and taken from the Pitpass (here:http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/pitpass1.htm)
We released a generous helping of Forza Motorsport 3 screenshots and videos this week. If you haven't seen them yet, go check 'em out in our Media Gallery. There are some things you should know about these screenshots. First of all, at Turn 10, we don't bullshot -- which means everything you see here is real-time taken from in-game gameplay. The E3 batch was taken back in early May, and given how the development process works, the game is improving just about daily, so the bottomline is that these screenshots are from a work-in-progress. Naturally, the game will actually look better by the time it comes out later this fall. The reason why you might have mistaken these screenshots as faked, touched-up, or embellished art is because Forza 3 is an exceedingly gorgeous game.
More PR spin I'm sure, but encouraging non the less...

I now prey GT5 isn't out until March/April 2010.. I don't want them overlapping too much, so I can get FM3 out of my system before it arrives!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looks really nice I just hope they haven't resorted to 30fps to achieve better visuals as with most other 360 games.

Associate
Looks stunning, i cannot wait however one thing bothers me.

With the in car view what happens when you do something like weight reduction and adding roll cages etc, is this going to show up, very impressive if it does.

Back
Top Bottom