**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I ordered the 26th Oct. Tbh its coming from Canada and they have said on a few occasions that the postal system over there is fubar at the moment.

Yours probably won't be far away.

Soldato
I'm on my 2nd 6p and both have that rattle.

Mine sometimes sounds like it has a slight rattle when I place it on a hard surface, but if I shake it there's no rattle at all, so I'm thinking it's just the metal frame not being released perfectly flat from my hands when I'm putting it down.

My Nexus 5's power button did have the widespread obvious rattle though, and it's still fine, so even if my 6P did have a rattle it wouldn't bother me, not unless something broke anyway. :p

Associate
Advance Replacement Update

I'm keeping the replacement as spending time with the screen is brighter and whiter!
Putting the original 6p and the replacement side by side the screens look very different? Also the colours seem to pop out more.

I don't get how two phones can look so different unless there using different screens on production?

There are some very fine marks on the machined edges but you really have to look for it.

Now to see if the battery is same,worse or same.

Oh and I said yesterday the the replacement was lighter in weight, well passed it around the family members and all chose a different phone so I think it's just me:D

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I said that in this thread previously. I've had 3 6P's now and all 3 had different screen temperatures.

First one was really pink, second one (the one I kept) was perfect and the third was somewhere in between the two.

1 and 3 were aluminium devices which is what I originally preferred but the one I kept which had the best screen was the graphite. I'm glad I did now, I prefer the stealth look of the graphite, the FP sensor looks out of place in a case/with a skin with the alu one imo.

Soldato
In coming from the note 4 with no intention of getting another Samsung after the shocking update fiasco.

Ordered the 6p just now, it should be here in a few days/weeks? Lol

Last i heard is that seem to have caught up with orders so within the early half of next week i would guess, most probably tuesday unless they work over the weekend.

Associate
hi, so what is th general concense with this phone then?

what are the main comon issues with it?!?!?!

It's not perfect but its close and I still love it. As Rimsy said, the headphone volume is purely sufficient and could be stronger but it's not awful. I also wish the vibration motor was a little stronger its more of a light buzz than the strong rumble some phones like the G4 have.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I also wish the vibration motor was a little stronger its more of a light buzz than the strong rumble some phones like the G4 have.

This is the one thing I dislike about this phone for me. I thought the OPO was bad but this phones vibration motor is pitiful. Thankfully I have my watch otherwise I'd miss every notification....

The other half just got her Oneplus X and the vibration on that is really good!

Back
Top Bottom