**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
If they had done the ears black like in an earlier post and kept the notifications where they are, that would have looked quite cool actually.

Doing the ears black but moving the whole status bar down into the main screen is a bit lame really.
Yes. This. Black ears and keep the notifications up there this freeing up actual screen would have been genuinely clever and made at least a modicum of sense. The way they've done it is plain daft.

I am going to wait and see what features are exclusive to the 3 before I even consider upgrading from the 2. If my 2XL gets most of them through software updates I'll stay put.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Yes. This. Black ears and keep the notifications up there this freeing up actual screen would have been genuinely clever and made at least a modicum of sense. The way they've done it is plain daft.

i imagine if they haven't already, they will eventually add this, as in the image in the next post. it's an obvious solution

Last edited:
Is this the official fix or a make over. I guess the XL3 is on left and xl2 on right ?

surely this is an official feature, given it's posted of a phone that's not out yet. the feature isn't added to fix something not liked if it's always been there??? unless we're thinking that's a photoshoped image?

i'd love it to be symmetrical and add a bit of a curve to the top to match the bottom. will then have the same sized chin and forehead, while using the space wisely.

EDIT:

A big change in colour between those 2 screens. wonder why

Associate
surely this is an official feature, given it's posted of a phone that's not out yet. the feature isn't added to fix something not liked if it's always been there??? unless we're thinking that's a photoshoped image?

i'd love it to be symmetrical and add a bit of a curve to the top to match the bottom. will then have the same sized chin and forehead, while using the space wisely.

EDIT:

A big change in colour between those 2 screens. wonder why

You have to enable devoleper options on the phone to change the setting of the notch.Easily done just 7 taps of the build number in about phone.

Back
Top Bottom