***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
Ouch 9hrs :(

I will just do Indy over again and again it only takes 2 and a bit hours for about 300k exp so not bad :)

Wish my Slim would connect to PSN my old fat one can but I have no cars or anything worth using on that had some good races but want my cars from my slim not the unused fat one :(

Can't you copy the save game over or have they not "fixed" the copy protection yet?

Associate
Ok, just checked my garage and I don't have an RS200 so I'll gladly take you up on that offer, thanks :) Just sent you a friend request.

sp00n - next patch will add save backup feature afaik, whenever they get around to releasing it.

Soldato
It's on the WiFi

its picking up i.p address and can connect to internet I can use Iplayer and use the browser just Psn is out of reach and I have tried everything even checked the router is not being a plank but its fine :(

Last edited:
Associate
So sick of B spec now. In the professional series on the Daytona Track my driver will keep braking to 130 on the bend. Everyone else will fly by at 170 but he brakes to 130... I have two drivers, one is level 14 and he does this, and a level 5 driver who also does this.

Soldato
So sick of B spec now. In the professional series on the Daytona Track my driver will keep braking to 130 on the bend. Everyone else will fly by at 170 but he brakes to 130... I have two drivers, one is level 14 and he does this, and a level 5 driver who also does this.

Have you tried keeping your driver in the red zone they tend not to brake if stressed out

Associate
Yeah he is usually in the red zone as he always has a temper :/. He once decided to park at the side of the road and let everyone pass one time. I nearly retired him then threw my controller at the wall!

Soldato
Yeah he is usually in the red zone as he always has a temper :/. He once decided to park at the side of the road and let everyone pass one time. I nearly retired him then threw my controller at the wall!

Yes it's annoying when they do that for no reason

my driver loves the RM ZR1 and will plough through corners at 200mph+ but stick him in my 275mph Veyron and he crumbles and brakes at every corner down to sub 170mph it's kinda weird

Associate

Keeping them in the red is ok if the mentality and physical bars are quite high, otherwise you are asking for trouble. I always try to keep them below full red at all cost.
Have the slider in the middle of the red gauge. He does really well in there, that is where it was when i selected him at level 0. Might have something to do with it.
My b spec guy is pretty good fair play, except for the british lightweights he is level 16, BL is level 13 and he still cant do anything in my 500 bhp TVR :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom