***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Associate
lol join the club, I'm grinding indy on the american event in my ZR1 :D 5.2 Million so far, just waiting for that damn Formula GT to show up now.

I've got enough money saved up, do you need to be level 24 for it to show up or just level 24 to use it?

Been looking for over an hour now and nothing :o.

If i need to be level 24(23 currently) it will be back to trying to get enough xp :(

Last edited:
Associate
Not really sure on that one tbh, but since you see cars of higher level than you frequently in the used car dealership I'd assume it's 'possible' to see it before you reach level 24. But then it might be an exception to the rule, who knows. I'm level 25 now and still haven't seen it though.

Soldato
I've seen it twice, once when I was level 11, and today, at level 18. Hopefully it doesn't come up for you whilst still at level 23, and 24 is needed to buy the car...

Associate
Not in the best of moods atm, the car popped up. Go to buy it and tells me i have to be level 24 :o

Going to do most of the otherevents and try and finish them. Atleast i won't be grinding xp.

Associate
Unlucky mate, wish I hadn't tempted fate there:(

No worries, atleast we know for sure now :p.

Got a few special events i can try and improve to gold so hoping that will give me a bigger increase than the 4000 odd i get for doing the american race.

Associate
what car can win "like the wind" event that cost about 1.5 mil i don't know what car to buy nothing in the second hand garage will do the job i haven't had a decent car in there for ages.

Associate
Oh no... no no no, damn this game :| I have 5.6mil currently. What's just turned up in the dealership? A Bentley Speed 8 for 5.5mil. OH CRUEL FATE WHY DO YOU MOCK ME. I would LOVE to buy this thing but I really don't want to grind 'another' 4.8mil for the formula gt :(

I am now sad.

Associate
Oh no... no no no, damn this game :| I have 5.6mil currently. What's just turned up in the dealership? A Bentley Speed 8 for 5.5mil. OH CRUEL FATE WHY DO YOU MOCK ME. I would LOVE to buy this thing but I really don't want to grind 'another' 4.8mil for the formula gt :(

I am now sad.

I keep seeing cool things like that too :( I've already got my FGT though, if only I could stop buying rubbish like an M3 GTR race car then I could afford the cool stuff when that shows up :p

Associate
I keep seeing cool things like that too :( I've already got my FGT though, if only I could stop buying rubbish like an M3 GTR race car then I could afford the cool stuff when that shows up :p

Haha I tend to do that too, constantly buying random cars from the dealership :D I'm being good at the moment though, just hit 6mil without spending too much on random junk. Hopefully I can hit the 10mil and get the trophy before the GT shows up.

Soldato
been doing the rally events tonight, i've been having a great time!!!
1st set of rallies i used a slightly modified 205 t16 road car was managing to come in at least a sec or 2 faster than rivals
2nd set i used an 05 impreza sti Type RA, race prepped with a little tweaking to power so it puts out 344bhp, this car absolutely blitzed the opposition, on the snow stages i was coming in ahead of the first car, the STI is just such a sweet handling car.

hunting that damn used car lot for the rs200 and audi quattro, will no doubt be a masive let down when i get it but still.

Back
Top Bottom