***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Soldato
OMG, the Nurburgring GP/F event in B-Spec mode with the Formula GT is beyond infuriating. Barely winning on lap 26/30. The bleeding tard keeps spinning the car at the chicane right at the end, some times as much as 4 complete 360 spins :mad:

Aww just as I have started the thing as well look forward to going ape bad enough I am getting bored of grinding Indy on a-spec so thought I would do a bit more b-spec.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
w00t, just got the 1 million credits for the GTR Special event, took me 4 goes although the first 2 were because I wasn't sure if it stacked or not so got 6th in the first one, then 4th just to confirm, then went for the win but was 2 seconds off, couple more tweaks to the car and got 1st \o/

Best bit is I had the GT-R Concept from winning something or other so it only cost me ~70k credits in tuning :)

The rest of the events I need to buy cars for though :( :p
Care to share your car and settings etc?

Best i can get is 3rd so far... :(

Associate
Aww just as I have started the thing as well look forward to going ape bad enough I am getting bored of grinding Indy on a-spec so thought I would do a bit more b-spec.

I wish I had the time to put into A-Spec atm. I'm distracted every 5-30 mins making it impossible to progress any further in A-Spec for now. Nearly up to 35 in B-Spec, then I can have fun watching my lemon(s) do their first 24 hour event :D

Associate
Care to share your car and settings etc?

Best i can get is 3rd so far... :(

I used a mildly tuned R35 Spec V, full aero package and a sports filter, kept it smooth but fast, if you can hit the low 1.28's/1.27s you can win on the last corner of the last lap :D

I wish I had the time to put into A-Spec atm. I'm distracted every 5-30 mins making it impossible to progress any further in A-Spec for now. Nearly up to 35 in B-Spec, then I can have fun watching my lemon(s) do their first 24 hour event :D

Mine are about to embark on the Suzuka 1000KM. How hard can it be? :p

Back
Top Bottom