*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Had a bit of a laugh in tesco at lunch while ordering the guy at the til asked "Is that one of them new iPods or whatever they call it
Gism0_small.jpg
?!"

Caporegime
Stop posting that tuertle pic. It makes me laugh everytime. :D

On another note:

I had to hard reset my desire as the friend stream broke, before my phone was lasting 2 days (as I normally don't use it much, it just sits on my desk) email collection it does, but now it wont last a day.

anyone have ideas why?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Not sure but I hear Friend Stream is iffy sometimes. I don't use it though as I've had no Sense (hurrr) for a very long time now :p

Edit*

Is that OpenDesire 1.3?

I need to install it when I get home as I can't get it from work due to not having a MicroUSB cable to hand!

Soldato
Not sure but I hear Friend Stream is iffy sometimes. I don't use it though as I've had no Sense (hurrr) for a very long time now :p

Edit*

Is that OpenDesire 1.3?

I need to install it when I get home as I can't get it from work due to not having a MicroUSB cable to hand!

If you've got wifi you can use at work, just download it directly from the link on XDA's site then install using Rom Manager, bob is your aunties live in shag piece!

Soldato
I wanted USB so I could back up my SD card just in case it messes it up (due to having EXT3).

Or does this work fully in it?

Ah I see, I'm not sure, I have yet to do any backups as I change roms too often so I don't really keep anything on the phone (contacts are still on my old sim card), won't start backing up until HTC release the proper 2.2

Soldato
can anyone try and see if they can find the logmein app in market, ever since I flashed from orange rom I cant see it, not sure if its been pulled as i think it was a beta?

Just flashed to 1.3 OD at lunch time, will have a proper play tonight ;)

Soldato
I backed it up before I put OD 1.3 on. :)

In other news, I kerneled back to RichardTrip v13 and its borked the phone. (This was after putting OD1.3 on)

I'll go back to v14 and see how the battery fairs.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Can turn it on in Location and Keyboard settings.

Lucero where is the time network setting? Can't find it on mine unless it's 2.2 only?

Edit*
Date & Time > Automatically update using network settings

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The official one is very similar to the OEM one, the material of the OEM one is slightly different apparently and obviously the N1 version is slightly taller in size.

Other than that online pics posted comparing both look identical (see my pics in the case thread for OEM pics).

I have 3 of these cases now, my dad nicked one, I have one on mine and one in the car as spare. All 3 look/feel the same and look like a retail product you'd get with the phone itself.

I have had the non Android robot printed OEM neoprone one before and those ones feel mediocre compared to the android printed ones.

Back
Top Bottom