*** The Official HTC Desire (Bravo) Thread! ***

Soldato
gah switched my email to gmail instead of googlemail now google talk and the market doesnt work :(

i cant seem to find a way to switch it back either, although it says that there is a way. Anyone know how to?

Soldato
yay it seems to have done it after having to go back and forth between gmail and googlemail rather irritating.

Was weird because my gmail settings said i was googlemail but my google account said it was gmail.

However alls sorted now back to downloading apps for me :)

Associate
Has anyone else had problems receiving the latest OTA update for the desire? 1.21.405.2

nothing has downloaded and its been out for some time now, any ideas?

Are you with T-Mobile by any chance? If so, the update has been pulled for 'minor tweaks'. God knows when it'll be back up.

Associate
Could someone try the latest MoDaCo Froyo release and see how it compares to DeFroST?

Don't want to spend a tenner if it's not as good yet :p

I've got a paid account on modaco, so can give it a go and report back. I've not tried defrost though, so won't be able to compare.
Also might not have time to try it tonight. May have to wait till the weekend.

Soldato
Right ROM has downloaded.

Going to try my first fake flash too (no cmd at work >.>)

Wish me luck :p

*edit*

Finished, that was nice and easy :)

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone else having problems adding a Camera shortcut to your home screen using Better Cut? When I do it and try to launch the camera I get told the application is not installed. If I put a normal shortcut without Better Cut it works fine. Not a major issue but I've got all of my apps setup with custom icons, this is the only one I can't do though.

Back
Top Bottom