***The Official HTC One Thread***

If that thing has a removable batt, sd card support then I am interested. It looks lovely as it is and I'm sick of my S3 even though it runs a tweaked CM10.1 perfectly well with a custom kernel. Just can't stand holding the thing as it feels wrong.

Yesss... The screen looks on par with the onex screen :D

The only questions now are: white or black and how do I root?

I hope this camera technology they're touting is good :)

Last edited:
Yesss... The screen looks on par with the onex screen :D

The only questions now are: white or black and how do I root?

I hope this camera technology they're touting is good :)

The white didn't look too appealing in the stills but in the video it does look very slick.

If I cancel the Xperia Z I will be stuck using a HTC Legend for a few more weeks!
Arghh!!! I don't know what to do!!!

Was there any doubt about the screen? :p As we already have seen the 1080p display on the DNA, butterfly and it is absolutely awesome! :cool:

Phone looks great in that video.

Don't know why people are expecting a removable battery? :confused:

SD slot has been confirmed too, I thought?

Last edited:
Don't know why people are expecting a removable battery? :confused:
I think it's more wishful thinking for those that want the feature.

Non-removable batteries have allowed better aesthetics imo.

Was there any doubt that the screen was going to be bad?
You never know with htc.

Maybe this is the "one c" and the "one t" is going to be the one with the blazing screen but the "one d" is the one with lte :p

[TW]Fox;23785312 said:
Is there a sweepstake going for which mind numbingly annoying way they plan to bungle this up?

I am going for non removable battery.

Plain old disastrous QC and purchaser remorse to the max, leading to a sharp sales fall off as word of mouth spreads, perhaps unfairly doing down a worthy gadget.

A guy from Taiwan was on CNBC this morning and to cut a long story short things are looking very bad for HTC, with a falling Blackberryesque market share of 6.4% and a poor return on investment. He wasn't hopeful of the m7 turning thing around.:(

The anodised aluminium/white version looks the best, shame they don't have a full aluminium model but it's still better than boring black :p

7955502174_bdc53b2c3c_z.jpg

The video doesn't really show us anything we don't already know, he's been careful to cover the sides and not show the back as well.

Can't rely on the Germans for anything! :mad: :p

Plain old disastrous QC and purchaser remorse to the max, leading to a sharp sales fall off as word of mouth spreads, perhaps unfairly doing down a worthy gadget.

A guy from Taiwan was on CNBC this morning and to cut a long story short things are looking very bad for HTC, with a falling Blackberryesque market share of 6.4% and a poor return on investment. He wasn't hopeful of the m7 turning thing around.:(

No purchaser remorse from me and many other htc owners, haven't had any problems with my one S, and my brother hasn't had any problems with his desire and same for my friends who have/had HTC devices.

Sure they have their problems but then every single device/company has their fair share too.

Their qc was always pretty good, however, for the one series it seemed bad at the start (most of the problems were sorted out pretty quickly with new batches and software updates) but I get that is more due to them rushing them out in order to beat the GS 3, hopefully they have learned from that as it seems like the m7/one has been in the works for quite a while.

HTC's main problem is simply marketing/advertising, it isn't "brain washing" good like Samsungs and apples :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom