• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
12 pro just arrived. First impressions is really nice but DAMN the chrome sides are a finger print magnet. Can't wait to get a case on it.

tbh the edge band is kinda horrible - on the grey version

wireless charging working find with a samsung qi charger

Phone feels and looks like it'll just shatter if it's dropped, something with how ridged it feels and how thin the edge protection is from the glass panels

Last edited:
Soldato
is it just me who thinks the gloss metal band is absolutely revolting?

Revolting is a bit harsh, but definitely looks a bit cheap. It doesn't feel too bad as it actually is metal - but it just looks like shiny plastic. Would definitely have preferred a matte finish but it's not the end of the world.

Would rather have a matt back and glossy sides than a glossy back and matt sides, will see later as my wife has got a normal 12 I can play with that.

Soldato
Vodafone order has arrived so soon as I get home I will be taking it back for a cancellation although I’m half tempted to open it up and see what it’s like.

Not sure if that will affect my return policy though???
Mine was from Very and it had a red label on the outside plastic wrap saying do not open if you want to return the phone.

Caporegime
Mine was from Very and it had a red label on the outside plastic wrap saying do not open if you want to return the phone.
I guess every company has different criteria but when I checked with Vodafone they said you can open it up, see if you like it and if you do not then take it back. As long as it has no damage in it then it’s fine.

Soldato
I guess every company has different criteria but when I checked with Vodafone they said you can open it up, see if you like it and if you do not then take it back. As long as it has no damage in it then it’s fine.
That might be online policy but taking it back to store might be different ?

Soldato
Looking at getting myself a 128Gb Mini once it’s released to replace my 3 year old 64Gb 8 Plus, which I’ve always felt was just a little bit too big. For instance, when I’d put it in the charging tray of my A5 with just a slimline case on, it’d press all the side buttons in, either turning the phone off or activating the SOS function. :eek:

Soldato
I wanted a blue 12, ordered a black. Thought I'd fix that with a blue case, but somehow ordered myself a black one of those too!

Phone arrived today, looks good but I can't use it yet until I get some 2fa stuff sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom