• iPhone 12

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • iPhone 12 Pro

Votes: 93 31.8%
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max

Votes: 109 37.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
Nudient case arrvied. It feels nice in the hand, doesn't add much bulk. The silicone isn't as grippy when it comes to lint but it's still a little slippery. This may change over time with usage. The button cut outs do make accessing the buttons a little harder, but I'm sure I'll adjust.

DSCF9096.jpg

That colour looks nice AF, how is the case on the corners though with it being split corners, does it stay firm?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
That colour looks nice AF, how is the case on the corners though with it being split corners, does it stay firm?

Yea it’s a really good fit. The case is a bit darker in the flesh, here in the photo there is some light reflecting off it giving it a brighter appearance.

Caporegime
So what is the safest and best way to transfer my stuff from my xs to my 12 pro.

I remember when I first went from my 6s to my xs, my back up via iCloud got completely and utterly fubar’d so I don’t want to go through that again lol.

I suppose I could just do it through iTunes on my laptop, is that the safest way of transferring all my stuff over to my new iPhone??

Caporegime
Yea it’s a really good fit. The case is a bit darker in the flesh, here in the photo there is some light reflecting off it giving it a brighter appearance.
I really wanted to get one but when I went to order the blue one it was out of stock. But now available to pre order with 18th Nov as shipping date.
In the end I went with the Apple official leather case which should be arriving Monday. Got it from Amazon for £10 less than what Apple are selling them for.

I suppose I could always return the case if I don’t like it and just wait for the nudient one in blue.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I really wanted to get one but when I went to order the blue one it was out of stock. But now available to pre order with 18th Nov as shipping date.
In the end I went with the Apple official leather case which should be arriving Monday. Got it from Amazon for £10 less than what Apple are selling them for.

I suppose I could always return the case if I don’t like it and just wait for the nudient one in blue.

Yea I wasn’t comfortable spending £60 on a case in the end that had some minor issues.

I used to have the Apple leather cases which where nice, but I’m vegan now :)

Soldato
So what is the safest and best way to transfer my stuff from my xs to my 12 pro.

I remember when I first went from my 6s to my xs, my back up via iCloud got completely and utterly fubar’d so I don’t want to go through that again lol.

I suppose I could just do it through iTunes on my laptop, is that the safest way of transferring all my stuff over to my new iPhone??
Use the quick set up and choose the phone to phone transfer.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210216#migration

Associate
I'm considering going from a Samsung S10 to the iPhone 12 Mini, would like to try a smaller phone but I wonder if it's too small and if its battery is not going to last a day?

Caporegime
Oh someone was asking earlier in this thread if the new iPhone 12 pro max comes pre installed with iOS 14.2. The answer would be no as my iPhone 12 pro just prompted me to download it.
So I’d imagine the pro max will be the same.

Soldato
@MrRockliffe Oh that's a little concerning, was it originally showing as 13th November?

Yeah, when I ordered it was delivery for 13th but I’ve since had an update email to say order processing and due date of 18th. However, this was through their financing option so this could be the reason?

Got myself the orange/yellow leather case from Amazon - £48 seems quite good!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
As much I want to use a case, every time I use the phone without one it feels so right. The cases I've used so far have detracted from the look and feel. I guess going nude is fine as I have AppleCare+.

Deleted member 138126

D

Deleted member 138126

A friend ordered 12 and 12 Pro on Friday, collected them from Apple Watford yesterday (Saturday). Which was surprising, so either he got lucky, or inventory levels are still pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom