Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

Now hear me out, I know it might be too soon. But the 12 for me was a bit disappointing as they missed out on some key features.
Here's what I'd like to see added on the next model:

13 Pro/Max:

1) 120hz
2) Smaller Notch/No Notch
3) USB-C (though its probably wishful thinking at this point)

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
So everything peopled hoped for on the iPhone 12?

Well I did get some of the things I wanted on the 12, i.e more base storage and more ram (which im not sure if its been confirmed yet actually)

Soldato
Now hear me out, I know it might be too soon. But the 12 for me was a bit disappointing as they missed out on some key features.
Here's what I'd like to see added on the next model:

13 Pro/Max:

1) 120hz
2) Smaller Notch/No Notch
3) USB-C (though its probably wishful thinking at this point)

I won’t upgrade until the next phone has at least 1 and 3. Still on an xs max and have zero desire to upgrade!

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
I won’t upgrade until the next phone has at least 1 and 3. Still on an xs max and have zero desire to upgrade!

Im hoping for all 3 but USBC just looks like it’s never going to happen to the phones in all honesty.

120hz and smaller notch seems the most likely and seems inevitable, but who knows if it’ll be next year or the year after

Soldato
In fairness the iPhone 12 design would have been locked in months ago and then designers / developers turning their attention to the 13.
Probably already 3/4 months into its development cycle by now.

as much as the thread may seem daft the vast majority of the work will already be locked in for the next version already, in fact I’d hazard a guess that Apple probably have had the 13 on the drawing board for at least 12 months already

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

OP
In fairness the iPhone 12 design would have been locked in months ago and then designers / developers turning their attention to the 13.
Probably already 3/4 months into its development cycle by now.

as much as the thread may seem daft the vast majority of the work will already be locked in for the next version already, in fact I’d hazard a guess that Apple probably have had the 13 on the drawing board for at least 12 months already

Exactly!

A lot of the leaks we usually see early on that we dont get for this years models, we end up seeing the following year.

There were leaks for a smaller notch and 120hz early on, but as they didnt make it this year its very possible that they are coming in next years model

Soldato
I doubt it'll be the iPhone 13.....it'll be the 12s

My main hope will be for a high refresh rate display (ProMotion) with some sort of implementation of the Apple Watch LTPO screen technology for widgets to be displayed in a low powered state. Perhaps also a smaller notch, but in all honesty that really has never bothered me.
I doubt Apple will ever move away from lightening to full USB-C. Apple's endgame is to have a completely port free iPhone and with the introduction of wireless CarPlay and MagSafe this year on the 12 we are well on the road to this eventual goal. Apple's plan will be to gradually refine the MagSafe charging to increase it's speed to the point it'll charge quicker than a cable.

I almost bit this year, but my iPhone X is still going strong and having used a ProMotion display on my iPad Pro it really is superb bit of technology and I'd love it on an iPhone.

Back
Top Bottom