Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Thanks for the explanation - there is lots of shouting on Reddit from people who “will not upgrade until iPhones have usb-c” and who totally ignore all the other upgrades from the 12 to the 13.

I don’t think I have a usb-c device in my house, except for my laptop which connects to my monitor via usb-c.

I don't take those kind of people seriously. They will upgrade when they want to upgrade.

All my devices are usb-c. I made sure of that :D It's a complete mess of a standard though. Each port can support different power requirements and data speeds, and cables need to support those power/data speeds too, otherwise you revert back to 5w and usb 2.0 speeds, and specs are always poorly documented. It took me hours and hours of research to make sure I'm buying fully compatible accessories/cables that work optimally together at their max spec.

Man of Honour
Ordered mini in black, will be early Oct. Other colours were 24th Sept but wasn't sure about blue so rather wait and get the one I want :)

OcUK Staff
Did not realise different colours have different dates…..

I ordered 512 graphite max pro and it went thought and gave delivery date of 4-11th October and I ordered around 13:15.

So are other colours available sooner?

Soldato

I ordered 512 graphite max pro and it went thought and gave delivery date of 4-11th October and I ordered around 13:15.

Now showing 18-25th of October for all Pro Max colours and storage sizes but you can pick up at an Apple store on Friday the 24th.

Associate

Not for delivery but possibly for pick up at apple store

OcUK Staff
Now showing 18-25th of October for all Pro Max colours and storage sizes but you can pick up at an Apple store on Friday the 24th.

Does that mean you gotta queue up for ages? Or can one just turn up anytime on 24th or even on 25th?

Can I change my order to collection?

Soldato
Does that mean you gotta queue up for ages? Or can one just turn up anytime on 24th or even on 25th?

Last time I queued at an Apple Store on launch day was Nov 2013 for the original iPad Air launch, as there was no other way of getting one on day one.

Have to say it was a very civilised affair and they provided free coffee and cake :)

Soldato
After saying I couldn't justify the price difference between the 13 and the pro. I pre ordered the 128gb pro. Hook line and sinker.

Only using 64gb of my 256 11 pro at the moment so 128gb is more than enough.

Associate
Ordered a black Mini for the other half as she is still running an iPhone 8 and hates bigger phones, confirmation email says the 24th but will see.

Going to stick with my launch XS for another year as the battery performance is still good.

Soldato
What are you all doing to your phone's where you're justifying upgrading because of battery issues?

I've still got an iPhone 6S Plus that's sitting at 90% battery health and works fine.

Soldato
What are you all doing to your phone's where you're justifying upgrading because of battery issues?

I've still got an iPhone 6S Plus that's sitting at 90% battery health and works fine.
Battery life on my iPhone 12 has been great, lasts all day.

I’m going for the pro max because I can’t stop spending money:p

Back
Top Bottom