Poll: *** The official iPhone 13 (mini/pro/max) thread (The Pro Max has 120 Hz and everything!) ***

• Thread starter Deleted member 209350
  • Start date

Which iPhone 13 will you get?

• iPhone 13 mini

Votes: 20 10.6%
  • iPhone 13

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • iPhone 13 Pro

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • iPhone 13 Pro Max

Votes: 77 41.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
I've noticed the lens flare issue people mentioned on the 12 pro camera is present on the 13 pro as well.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Whats lens flare?

Here is a photo I took this morning. You can see the sun created a bright blue dot.

D3-C6-A610-6-CAB-4407-BF7-F-86-FF0-E3-A8-D72.jpg

Soldato
512gb iPad Pro 12.9 + cellular is £1,449, 13 pro 512gb is £1,249.

Agree, every single company and person sells or try’s to sell for the highest price possible. Apple are unique in that they sell for a good mark up as well as quantity. If the phone was garbage no one would buy it.

Apols. was away on family duties. We run about half a dozen Iphones and Ipads in our family. I never buy Applecare+ with an Ipad, nobody has ever dropped one in our family and they dont see swimming pool time. Youll need to be a bit of a kamzikazi pilot to run an Iphone 13 Pro Max without Applecare+

Yes I feel a bit dirty running a 165 quid phone when everyone in the family rocks an Iphone but I can only speak for myself when I say that most of my screen-time, during and after the lockdown, has moved away from the Iphone. I rarely get a telephone call now.

My habits and the people I interact with have changed, most of my screentime is MS Teams/Whatsapp/Messenger based with the odd web-surf and for that, the RealMe just does a great job with the Ipad Pro in tow.

On the flip side, I think Apple have spotted this and that is why the Ipad range is so strong now, the Ipad Mini 5G is a bargain and the CPU it has is only marginally slower than the 13 Pro Max. I can't see a big upgrade for the IPad Pro arriving until 2023 so I think I will dive in now and grab one of those.

Soldato
According to the iFixit teardown on the Pro, it looks like they shrunk the notch by combining the flood illuminator and dot projector into a single unit which could account for the slight performance differences compared to the 12.

Soldato
It’s been there since the 11.
I've come from an XS, so this is my first experience of it, noticed someone in macrumors mentioned it was on the 12 too :)

I took a video on my son's 6th birthday, and you can see the reflection of all six candles!

Unplugged my phone at 7am yesterday, and when I plugged it back in at 10pm it had 44% left. Huge improvement compared to the first day, so presume all the OS caching is done now. Huge improvement on where my old phone was by the time I was done with it!

Back
Top Bottom