Poll: *** The official iPhone 14 thread (it can talk to satellites, has AOD and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 14 will you get?

• Total voters

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Last iPhone had was iPhone 5 and 4. Been using Android since then. For some reason i'm just finding android less appealing now.

Looking to go back to iPhone. If apple can remove that notch, or even reduce it by a large margin then i'm sold.

Soldato
Last iPhone had was iPhone 5 and 4. Been using Android since then. For some reason i'm just finding android less appealing now.

Looking to go back to iPhone. If apple can remove that notch, or even reduce it by a large margin then i'm sold.

To be honest you don’t even notice it. It doesn’t even remotely bother me.

Soldato

Until they make an IR laser/scanner which works through the display for Face ID, you’re stuck with the notch.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

To be honest you don’t even notice it. It doesn’t even remotely bother me.

Once you use a phone without a notch and go back to it, you'll realise how awful it is.

I can sense already the amount of people that will backpeddle on the whole "notch doesnt bother me, i dont notice it" line once apple release an iphone without it

Soldato
Once you use a phone without a notch and go back to it, you'll realise how awful it is.

I can sense already the amount of people that will backpeddle on the whole "notch doesnt bother me, i dont notice it" line once apple release an iphone without it
What do you expect people to do? You can’t use the last 4 generations of iPhone without them having a notch so it’s something you get used to.

I didn’t like it at first as there were phones being released with smaller or no notch, that was with the iPhone X, I’ve lived with it and now using a 13 pro max and the notch doesn’t bother me anymore.

Associate
On it this year after skipping last year, will go for the max again with 256gb and looking forward to the rumoured notchless display and a new colour!

Soldato
On it this year after skipping last year, will go for the max again with 256gb and looking forward to the rumoured notchless display and a new colour!
The rumoured pill shaped cutout I could live with - it almost mimics the design language of the device itself. However, I’m really not keen on the other rumour of a ‘two cutout’ (pill and hole).

Associate
The rumoured pill shaped cutout I could live with - it almost mimics the design language of the device itself. However, I’m really not keen on the other rumour of a ‘two cutout’ (pill and hole).

Yeah read that, hoping for just a pill shape although if its both so be it I've been looking at the notch since iPhone X so will be a nice change lol

Associate

I wouldn't say it was back peddling - sure people will say that the phone without the notch will be a welcome change, but not at any point do I consider the notch on the XS and 11 Pro iPhones I've had a hindrance for my day to day usage and I'm sure it's the same for everyone else.

Soldato
I’d expect the final design has been locked in already.

It may go into mass production in June/July but all the tooling for building said components will need to be ordered long before then.

Mass production is only really final assembly.

Associate
I’d expect the final design has been locked in already.

It may go into mass production in June/July but all the tooling for building said components will need to be ordered long before then.

Mass production is only really final assembly.

You could be right. Just speculating as to why we have seen at least two different designs.

Back
Top Bottom