Poll: *** The official iPhone 14 thread (it can talk to satellites, has AOD and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 14 will you get?

• Total voters

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

14 pro max wish list, in no particular order:

Hardware/Design:
1) USB-C
2) Faster wired and wireless charging (maybe 45w wired and 20w wireless?)
3) No notch/holepunch display
3) 256gb base storage/8gb ram (for prores mainly as it seems to use a lot of space)
5) Touch ID in power button
6) Change the dimensions of the 14 pro max for it to be narrower so its easier to hold in hand - at the moment its far too wide for it to be a comfortable 1 handed phone!
7) 1440p display

Software:
1) 4K/240fps slow-mo (still stuck on 1080p in 2021!!)
2) Home screen on pro max to be less zoomed in so can actually fit more rows on each page

I'm sure there are a couple other small things as well that can be added, but ill update list as the year goes on. If the 14 Pro Max includes all of these I am 100% getting it

If rumours are to be believed, looks like quite a few of my wishlist is coming true!

Soldato
Read something about the pro using a titanium alloy instead of stainless steel.
Is it safe to expect the 14pro to be considerably lighter than the 13?

Soldato
I ended up getting a 13 pro recently after seeing i could still get £175 trade in value for my XR and 0% finance! The Alpine Green is lush, really like the colour!

Reactions: LiE
Mobster
Soldato
I'll probably be upgrading from my 12 Pro. Two or three years seems to be a good timeline nowadays, I think once a year is fairly pointless.

USB-C I don't think will happen this year but maybe next. I am sure the notch will be going in the next couple of years. Apple's ambition is clearly to go full screen with under-display camera.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
iphone 15 will most likely have USB-C.

But thats not going to stop me from getting the 14. I've already made my mind up that i want a iphone next.

Caporegime
iphone 15 will most likely have USB-C.

But thats not going to stop me from getting the 14. I've already made my mind up that i want a iphone next.

I think it definitely will have as the EU legislation kicks in then, so they can't make a Lighting Version just for outside the EU and a USB-C one for inside the EU.

Which is why I think getting a 13 Pro to save some money, and then get the 16.

Man of Honour
I don't really care whether the port is Lightning or USB-C. I only ever plug something in when I'm driving the Tiguan as it doesn't have wireless CarPlay.

Back
Top Bottom