Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
I don't remember seeing such a lukewarm reception to an iPhone before. Rumours are scant, people are struggling to find reasons to get excited.

I'm on a 13 pro, and I'm actually quite liking the look of the Pixel 9 pro. You seem to get a lot of phone for not a lot of money what with the trade-in values of old phones and such. The Gemini integration looks very cool too. Lots of toys.

Last edited:
Going to see what its like but tempted to upgrade my 13 Mini, shame they stopped that line so guess phone will be a bit bigger and of course more expensive.

Yup same as that.

yJZqSvh.jpeg

t5Y6i4l.jpeg

Could be misinformation until we know for sure but source is pretty accurate during this time of the year.

My 13PM is still a beast.

Until all the cameras are 48mp i wont bother, probably hold out for the 17, 13 Pro here which works fine, may get a new battery at some point - where did you guys get your battery changed?

Will be upgrading from my 14 Pro as I have 02 switch up - it's at the right time to be honest the battery has really degraded quickly on this compared to my older iPhones.

Still on the fence between Pro and Pro Max - the idea of having a huge phone is great for content consumption but I can see it being a chore having to lug it around everywhere. First world problems eh?

Will be upgrading from my 14 Pro as I have 02 switch up - it's at the right time to be honest the battery has really degraded quickly on this compared to my older iPhones.

Still on the fence between Pro and Pro Max - the idea of having a huge phone is great for content consumption but I can see it being a chore having to lug it around everywhere. First world problems eh?
Never felt like I had to lug my 15 Pro Max anywhere.. if that helps!

I always got the pro version until last year, I had the exact same thoughts as you. It just looked massive and I hated that it look awkward sticking out of the pocket but after like 10 minutes it was gone. No regrets, I’ll be getting the 16 pro max.

I don’t even know why I went for the max version because I was dead cert against it.

Make it 5mm thicker and give me a lovely big battery inside!

Back
Top Bottom