• I want one but it's too expensive

Votes: 125 23.5%
  • I'm not interested

Votes: 190 35.7%

• Total voters

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So I'm confused, I bought the phone using the Barclays finance but from my understanding I'm now paying 14% apr on it? However if I do the upgrade program then I don't pay any APR on it, is that correct?
Yes.

Soldato
Received an email from Apple, 4 hours after the order, saying they couldn’t take my payment. Stressed me out because i couldn’t top up my phone to call the bank, because my account’s blocked lol

Oh well, I think it’s all sorted now :o

Associate
So even though I told my missus I don’t want the iPhone X, she’s gone and ordered me one which is meant to arrive 3rd Nov.

I’ve told her to cancel the order as £1200 for a phone is just a bit silly.

I’d rather have her spend the £1200 on a holiday than the iPhone X. Plus I can wait till next year when the new iPhone comes out, hopefully it will have matured by then and have better features than what is currently on offer.
I mean if she doesn't cancel it I'll happily take it off your hands as a gift :p might even throw a few hundred pounds in as thank you.

But shes a generous lady but your reasoning is sound, that's how I think about...What else could I be spending £1200 on

Caporegime
I mean if she doesn't cancel it I'll happily take it off your hands as a gift :p might even throw a few hundred pounds in as thank you.

But shes a generous lady but your reasoning is sound, that's how I think about...What else could I be spending £1200 on
Haha yeh sure £1500 should cover it:p. I am half tempted to get it and stick on eBay and make some money on it but I’ve been blessed with a great job and an even better wife so don’t feel the need to do that.

At the moment my iPhone 6s is more than enough, I’ll wait till next yr and see what Apple conjure up. By then I imagine I’ll want to upgrade to the latest iPhone. I just hope Apple come up with something bigger and better than what is currently out at the moment.

Man of Honour
My Apple order is now at Preparing for Dispatch, that was quick.

Same.

I'm really tempted to not cancel my CPW order and see if I could sell it on.

Soldato
Some peeps on scambay selling them for £5k with free delivery, how generous :D

Lol

I’m tempted to put one on eBay... but surely they’re total scam bait no?! I just imagine I’ll get a paypal charge back a few days later, then screwed over by PayPal.

Might stick with Gumtree... maybe even Facebook marketplace (ew) :D

Associate
I managed to pre-order through EE website this morning around 9 am then spoke to someone on EE chat via website who confirmed the order and knocked a fiver off the monthly cost as I wanted to ordered an Apple watch series 3 4g 42mm stainless steel at the same time. My watch is coming Monday, already had the courier text and the expected delivery date on my order for the phone x is still show as 3rd November, lets wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom