*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Man of Honour
Yep it did indeed work, ordered £12 worth of food for £5 last night but forgot to update here :D

I'll probably use the discount code again tomorrow or Saturday, might as well fill my boots while I can!

I ended up ordering Pizza Hut last night, £18.99 Pizza delivered for £7.34
they had 35% off on Foodhub and that stacked with the £5 off code ;)

btw the code is one use only, i had a dummy run through earlier and it said i'd already used the code,
so you'd need to set up another account :p

Man of Honour
there is also another code PUSH3 for £3 off a £7 spend at Foodhub, valid untill tomorrow (Sunday)

also a generic code for 10% off at Just Eat TAKEAWAY10 valid untill tomorrow (Sunday) no minimum order amount

Man of Honour
Doesn't just eat add 10+% to menu prices anyway?

no, the prices will be the same ordering via Just Eat, but Just Eat charge the takeaways a minimum of 14% +VAT as commision, and charge the consumer 50p 'service charge'
so for this reason alone id rather order direct or via Foodhub as That way the takeaway keeps their profit
Just Eat are scum

Soldato
OP
Doesn't just eat add 10+% to menu prices anyway?

Just Eat don't per say but some unscrupulous takeaways do have a higher price menu on JE compared to their shop menu. Even though it's against JE rules, they seem to just turn blind eye to it as long as they are getting their commissions. JE will refund you the difference if you complain but I bet they are banking on most people not noticing.

no, the prices will be the same ordering via Just Eat, but Just Eat charge the takeaways a minimum of 14% +VAT as commision, and charge the consumer 50p 'service charge'
so for this reason alone id rather order direct or via Foodhub as That way the takeaway keeps their profit
Just Eat are scum

I stopped using JE the day the 50p scam fee for all orders started.

Man of Honour
Any more working FoodHub discount codes this week?

Could murder a cheap Garlic Bread Special tonight :D

bit late.. but try AUTUMN5 for £5 off a £10 spend, or AUTUMN250 for £2.50 off a £10 spend (at Foodhub)

They were working over the weekend and still seem to be working now

Soldato
OP
bit late.. but try AUTUMN5 for £5 off a £10 spend, or AUTUMN250 for £2.50 off a £10 spend (at Foodhub)

They were working over the weekend and still seem to be working now

Cheers, if it's still valid tomorrow I may be ordering! :D

1572347030.jpg

EDIT: Garlic Bread Special includes a mountain of kebab meat on top for those who do not know (might just be a north east thing).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom