***The Official LG Optimus G2 Thread***

Soldato
Thanks for the input guys. I am torn between something I don't like aesthetically with a camera I do like and the opposite.

I think I have to wait until the n5 camera update. If it improves things substantially I will go with that,otherwise the g2.

Associate
only O2 have the 32Gb models in the UK, the rest are 16Gb

Do you know if that's likely to change? I'm due an upgrade on EE in February (up from a HTC Sensation). I was looking at a HTC One but I like the look of the G2 especially the battery life. If it was available from EE as a 32Gb then that would seal it for me.

Soldato
Not that I know of mate think O2 signed the exclusive on it.

The O2 handsets aren't that cheap either.

It works out cheaper in the long run to go sim only and buy handset outright, but depends If you have the money upfront. Have a think :)

Associate
It works out cheaper in the long run to go sim only and buy handset outright, but depends If you have the money upfront. Have a think :)

Thanks for the info.

My current -year contract with EE/TMobile is £22 per month, and I'll push for a G2 (or HTC One) at that price with unlimited (or generous) data limit. Not sure how successful I'll be but they've seemed desperate to keep me on contract in the past - or I may even push it further.

If not I'll buy a Motorola Moto G up front and use GiffGaff. The reason is that I'd I'd prefer to pay less money up-front or milk a contract.

But it's not up for renewal until February so I'll see what's available nearer the time.

Mobster
Soldato
I may be considering this after my Note 3 saga (see the Note 3 thread). I have a Nexus 5 at the moment to try but it just feels a bit too small. At 5.2 inches, this won't be much smaller than the Note 3.

My question is, is the button placement actually useful or is it just annoying?

Soldato
With knock on knock off you will find you rarely use the rear buttons.

It gets some getting used to but will come to see how pretty good the ergonomics are.

As daft as it sounds the knock on knock off is such an amazing feature :)

Associate
After flashing UK Open: D80210b-EUR-XX

can anyone confirms this is the correct version to what you have in UK? cheers

Back
Top Bottom