***The Official LG Optimus G2 Thread***

Soldato
Do you still have signal issues on the G4?

Nope fixed on G4.

Had it on G2 and G3. G4 I get about 2 bars and hardly any drops within my house. The G4 if it drops signal gets it back very quickly. Both the G2 and G3 were really bad in weak signal areas for me.

If you are on G2 or G3 I would recomend upgrading to the G4 its a much better device. The only downside is the size I prefered the G2 size.....

Last edited:
Associate
I just went from a g2 to a g4 as vodafone were selling them for £225 and son needed a new phone . Otherwise I would not have changed as happy with the G2 . The 4 is better in lots of little ways but nothing dramatic . I only found out you could do the lollipop update when I wiped the phone.

Associate
The 32gb versions can be imported for sub £100 from the auction site. You will forgo 4g though as the LTE bands are different.

I've just bought a d801 and was running a CM13 nightly for a week or so but I've moved over to CM12.1 as I was having camera problems plus it is more stable.

Still prefer most aspects of the G2 over the G3. The screen to bezel ratio is brilliant and I don't understand why this has falledn with both the G3 and G4.

Back
Top Bottom