**********The 'Official' Nokia Lumia 1520 Thread*******;)

Soldato
I am thinking of getting a second hand one of these to replace my L920 until a new flagship is released (not feeling the L930 for some reason), do they have Qi built in or do you need a snap on cover?

Also what should I be paying for one new / second hand?

Man of Honour
OP
Nokia care have washed their hands of this entirely. I am really appalled by the service I have received by them throughout.

Soldato
Would anyone advise buying a 1520 now or wait to see what MSFT release in the way of phablets next year?

I currently have a 625 and have been lusting after a 1520 for a while now.

Soldato
Love my 1520, awesome battery life, a screen big enough to actually do stuff on as well as watching media, fast, smooth, miracast wireless screen projection & QI wireless charging support and apparently will continue to get better with "hey cortana" support etc.

It actually continues to surprise folks who use it, at first they're "woah, that's huge" but because it's actually quite thin it fits in a jacket/jeans pocket easily.

Easily my fave Windows Phone to date

Soldato
I am thinking of getting a second hand one of these to replace my L920 until a new flagship is released (not feeling the L930 for some reason), do they have Qi built in or do you need a snap on cover?

Also what should I be paying for one new / second hand?

930 has Qi W/L charging built in.

Associate
Love mine still, dropped it and broke it once but other than that it's doing great. Probably replace it if they come out with a decent 1020 replacement but until then I'm more than happy.

Soldato
Soldato
Really 1520 is EOL with no replacement model?

AFAIK.

I've been looking around a fortnight ago because I wanted an upgrade and this suits me. The next release will be MS branded Lumia, so hopefully they go down the large screen, good camera route.

Hate to have to leave Windows because there isn't anything decent.

Man of Honour
Anyone know where I can get a brand new/sealed UK 1520 and from a trustworthy and reputable company?

I missed my chance when Handtec had some new 32GB Yellow ones in a couple of months back :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom