*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Just a couple of clarifications, please?

E - Export - Any Export beer. Must state clearly Export on can, bottle or beer taps.

Does this have to be a beer from outside of the UK, rather than a UK beer like an Export India Pale Ale?

G - German - Any German beer. Wheat, Pils, Lager etc.

Has to be a beer from Germany, or just a 'German Style' beer?

U - UK - Vote via poll on one home nation - Poll. England tops poll. ** REVERSE Round.

Just an English beer?

Sorry if already covered.

Cheers

E - Any country, but has Export in the beer title.
G - German, any beer from a brewery considered German, even if brewed under license somewhere else.
U - Yep, any English beer, but this time your looking for the most popular choice, not a unique entry.

Quick question regarding the whole name-with-yer-pint thing. There's a shed ton of micro-brewery serving bars in Bristol but the menus are always a blackboard/noticeboard and unbranded pumps, taps, kegs and glasses.

How would I do the whole name-with-yer-pint thing and make it clear which once I've got when the situation is as below:

m4OBGks.jpg

y5Ehwke.jpg

Those of us who fell off the barstool in round 1 can clamber back onto it and carry on from round 2 as though nothing happened, right? :) Hope so, I just entered sent entries for B, R and S

Also DJ sorry about B I just figured out how to resize the image on my iPad

Those of us who fell off the barstool in round 1 can clamber back onto it and carry on from round 2 as though nothing happened, right? :) Hope so, I just entered sent entries for B, R and S

Also DJ sorry about B I just figured out how to resize the image on my iPad

Absolutely!

Don't worry I'll resize it, but thanks in advance for sorting any future entries :)

Back
Top Bottom