*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

I can hold my note thing up in front and blur/censor all but the one I've got? Can probably hold the note and the pint up in one hand too.

Would be a shame for it to be disallowed especially for D!

Is this request only for the Draught round? If so, I think what you're suggesting will be fine.

If anyone disagrees, then please voice your concerns now.

Purchased a few entries to consume over christmas but I have a sensible(ish) question, Oz beer's are we talking Australia only or can we have Australasia continent beer?

I have a few in mind that if I can get my hands on would be unbelievable!

Purchased a few entries to consume over christmas but I have a sensible(ish) question, Oz beer's are we talking Australia only or can we have Australasia continent beer?

I have a few in mind that if I can get my hands on would be unbelievable!

Nope. Oz, Australia as the country.

The A round was to try and make it as easy as possible for everyone starting. Then seabiscuit ruined it.... ;)

Is this request only for the Draught round? If so, I think what you're suggesting will be fine.

If anyone disagrees, then please voice your concerns now.

Wasn't thinking just that no, they're no different to normal pumps really just guest beers and/or hipster menus :p.

So far my A entry is the only bottle I've got, the rest are draught and I've got about 10 options. I keep the OcUK note in my wallet when out and about :p

Wasn't thinking just that no, they're no different to normal pumps really just guest beers and/or hipster menus :p.

So far my A entry is the only bottle I've got, the rest are draught and I've got about 10 options. I keep the OcUK note in my wallet when out and about :p

They are different to regular beer taps/pumps. The regular versions normally carry branding, be it in the shape of the pump or combined with brewery/beer name moulded into it. That's a world away from a name on a board.

Since it's the holiday season, I will be doing my damndest to post the Boxing Day Stance results this Saturday, rather than Sunday. You still have up until 8pm as normal to enter your beer.

Same to you SB and to Mrs SB also.

Picked up 3 Christmas themed beers tonight, decided I would drink all 3, as it was my last work day today, and enter the nicest one :)

DJ, just because I am a pile of hassle after a beer can I please play my jester round for my C entry I have just emailed? (I have resent it in with Jester round written all over it) :)

They are different to regular beer taps/pumps. The regular versions normally carry branding, be it in the shape of the pump or combined with brewery/beer name moulded into it. That's a world away from a name on a board.

Yeah because they're only on temporarily, some changed daily/weekly, they can't be installing permanent branded pumps!

Another bar round here just has numbered metal taps on the back wall and another numbered kegs, loads have lists or blackboards as the example above. You can still get some bog standard lagers or ales on branded/permanent taps but otherwise they all seem to be doing it!

I would actually struggle to drink anywhere and use the beer if it's disallowed!

As an aside, do foreign languages count (I think this got asked about numbers?). I have a Christmas beer I bought abroad but the 'Christmas' bit is in the native language and isn't particularly themed otherwise (no pictures of a sleigh or santa etc!).

Yeah because they're only on temporarily, some changed daily/weekly, they can't be installing permanent branded pumps!

Another bar round here just has numbered metal taps on the back wall and another numbered kegs, loads have lists or blackboards as the example above. You can still get some bog standard lagers or ales on branded/permanent taps but otherwise they all seem to be doing it!

I would actually struggle to drink anywhere and use the beer if it's disallowed!

As an aside, do foreign languages count (I think this got asked about numbers?). I have a Christmas beer I bought abroad but the 'Christmas' bit is in the native language and isn't particularly themed otherwise (no pictures of a sleigh or santa etc!).

I'm not for a second saying that the micro pub should be installing permanent branding on their pumps/taps, that just isn't practical. The reason I mentioned branded pumps is simply for the fact that they can't be altered. Now am not saying you would, I do mean this! But the board you have shown and likewise in other places where it's a slate/blackboard etc. they are open for altering.

I have to look at what's fair for everyone taking part.

I honestly am struggling here, in that should this or should it not be allowed.

As for the foreign language entry, I once again would be inclined to say no. But since it's Christmas, I'll let it slide. Though if it's really dodgy, it goes to a GD poll ;)

Gotcha!

The beer is called "Christmas Brew" so hopefully it's not that dodgy :p.

Bought a beer earlier for F but then realised it isn't technically a fruit! Like tomato but the reverse. How strictly fruit are we talking?! It's deemed a fruit in the US for tax purposes lol.

Gotcha!

The beer is called "Christmas Brew" so hopefully it's not that dodgy :p.

Bought a beer earlier for F but then realised it isn't technically a fruit! Like tomato but the reverse. How strictly fruit are we talking?! It's deemed a fruit in the US for tax purposes lol.

Every competition has one.... weeeelp!

Back
Top Bottom