*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

bar stool for me O THE SHAME THE SHAMMEEEEE.

Couldn't get to a pub and not one beer in my local supermarket had draft/draught written on the can/bottle the mrs was even helping me look

well i travelled all the way into the city to get this one to find out i could have walked down the road.

Winner my new local pub is now ran by one of my favourite breweries

Also discovered 2 new bottle shops in newcastle :)
ooo do tell Seabiscuit their locations, he will be in there like a shot!

*please note DJ doesnt always confirm each entry received. (anchudan)

the only option was a 6 pack of boddingtons which I was not going to torture myself with

Forgot about the Boddingtons. It's not that bad! :p
I wouldn't want to have to drink six cans of it. I wouldn't particularly want one can but I'd take it for the team if it meant getting a point. And realistically, it's so bad that it's probably going to be unique ;)

Just realised I may have failed (although I won tbh) miserably. Read it as any beer from a pump or draught so got my drink on with ******. Several pints of.

Last edited:
I really struggled with this week until the clarification on beer from pumps was made, a lot of beers that I was sure said draught seem to have changed...not much made of the widget these days.

Similar with next weeks Export.. i had a few in mind that I thought were nailed on but they don't have it on the label.

I really struggled with this week until the clarification on beer from pumps was made, a lot of beers that I was sure said draught seem to have changed...not much made of the widget these days.

Similar with next weeks Export.. i had a few in mind that I thought were nailed on but they don't have it on the label.

Not singling you out EB, just using your post as an example.

When the final choices for A -Z were made, we had over two weeks for people to ask questions and raise any concerns. Next to none asked or made. When people signed up, I directed them all to the rules and guidelines section. I reckon very few can say they've read them all.

Granted some updates are made to this section as we progress through the competition, so I advise you all to keep an eye on page one, it does help.

:)

Back
Top Bottom