*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

I'm concerned that we clearly drink in a few of the same places, increasing the chances of a duplicate! Thank goodness for mail order beer.
I think we'll be alright. I'm not a regular pub visitor and I've only been to the Briarbank twice now after thinking about it for the last couple of years.

Having said that, I did pop into the Plough just before Christmas and when I asked for the barman to top my pint up so it was actually a full pint rather than have the best part of an inch of a head on top, you'd have thought that I'd asked him to perform a sexual act on me!

The beer was OK, it was just his incredulous reaction.

Where are you going? Beware, I have a few in the bank from my recent visit to Stockholm ;). D was the first appearance of one!

Stockholm also. I will be bringing beer home but probably not for this as I already have nearly everything. Unless I see something a little more special ;)

Few queries;

N - Numbers - Does this have to be a digit or can it be a written number?

Z - Zoo - Animal or creature? As I remember you saying Salmon Catcher would not be valid for colour but would be valid for Zoo.

Cheers

Few queries;

N - Numbers - Does this have to be a digit or can it be a written number?

Z - Zoo - Animal or creature? As I remember you saying Salmon Catcher would not be valid for colour but would be valid for Zoo.

Cheers

Digit or written is fine.

Any animal as long as it isn't mythical.

Back
Top Bottom