*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

To clarify, you need to submit a picture (you know who you are...) just as you normally would. To state who you are quoting, isn't enough...

If the person you are quoting originally submitted a bottle and you enter a can (or vice versa), this is fine as long as the beer remains the same.

I have missed the last 3-4 weeks due to wedding diet being in full swing, 5 weeks left and still fat so everything bad must go! :(

so it is with a heavy heart I am calling for a Taxi home.

Look forward to playing properly next time :D

I have missed the last 3-4 weeks due to wedding diet being in full swing, 5 weeks left and still fat so everything bad must go! :(

so it is with a heavy heart I am calling for a Taxi home.

Look forward to playing properly next time :D

Feel free to buy your beer and submit it to the comp then post it to me for drinking.

I'll even post you some lettuce in return :)

Just realised that I've sent in my R but accidentally put week T in the subject. This won't count as me changing my T entry would it? Can you just take my mislabeled email as R, or want me to send it again as R and you'll delete it and I'll send my T in later?

Just realised that I've sent in my R but accidentally put week T in the subject. This won't count as me changing my T entry would it? Can you just take my mislabeled email as R, or want me to send it again as R and you'll delete it and I'll send my T in later?

Resend it.

As long as your 'resend' is the same beer, all will be good :)

I have three beers for week R, two of which I've drunk. One was very nice, I can't remember much about the other and the third one is bottled and a couple of months out of date.

Oh the decisions!

I have my R, it's a beauty but I can imagine it'll need an explanation, hopefully not.

Also, my local brewery is completely religious themed, but I didn't use them :) I'm sure a few people will be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom