*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Just submit as you normally would. Once it's agreed who takes over, I'll forward them the email password and hosting info too.

I'm continuing in the comp. it's just I'm unable to gather and sort the info for the results thread.

Nothing submitted for U as typically I'm in the US and trying to find a beer from England that will be popular is at best impossible :)

Having said that, I found some excellent beers for past entries, can I re submit? LOL

Cheers! Sorry to hear of your loss....

These things happen.

Anyway, sadly no one has offered to step in from the moderating team with one exception, Gilly. As an Admin of the forum I every confidence in his ability to see out the comp. in an honest and impartial manor. Having said that, I'm now giving any remaining players their chance to have a say.

:)

Happy with that. As long as it continues I don't mind who runs it.

What part of your PC failed DJ?

Well that's three in favour (not including myself).

Motherboard, mate. Socket 1366 x58 if you happened to have one knocking about, unlikely I know, like hens teeth. I was lucky getting this one a while back through the MM.

I'll wait until tomorrow evening to give others a chance to reply. If we have no objections, I'll forward Gilly all the login details.

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom