• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

****** The Official OCUK Cinebench R23 Benchmark Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Quick and dirty run at "stock" for my 12700k on a Asus Z690 TUF D4 board with TVB enabled (5.2 single core).

fRRUF0i.png

Single - 2,028
Multi - 22,980

Temps are mainly a result of running the D14 with a single fan running @ 750RPM max. I should probably fit the second fan but tbh the temps are perfectly fine in gaming even with a higher ambient temp.

A quick run at 5Ghz all core scored ~ 24k so not too bad.

Really need to get into tweaking this system properly but its just too damn hot atm.
Nice. What is that OS skin you're running? Looks awesome.

Soldato

Ok, so changed the OC settings a bit, at an ambient of 29.9c (!), CPU hit 100c, scored 29,499 multi core, three cores hitting 5.5ghz (I think) on 12900k. Not sure how people get 30,000 out of this CPU though...!
Your CPU is throttling at 100c. 5.1 / 5.2 ghz all core should get you a score of 30k.

Here is mine with a u12a. I have a TJ max of 90c, so it throttles down when it hits 90

29692.png

Associate
Thanks @Bencher, on my Asus z690 motherboard I have the CPU Power Management page, and options for Maximum CPU Temperature and Package Temperature Threshold. It's not referred to as TJMax, but I assume this is what it controls. It doesn't tell me the default temperature limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom