[The Official] OCUK Games 2012 -Updated Daily-

Soldato
Batman and TLoU.

I have no real argument for any of these games against each other now, other than Fallout 3 not being near the top of my own list.

Soldato
None of these are as good as Orange Box :(
In what sense?

Do you regard the best game within Orange Box to be better than any of these? Which fair enough if you do, your opinion.

Or are we talking about 5 very good games being better than one exceptional game? That's not really a fair contest in that case is it.

Caporegime
Yes to both questions.

I think all these games (well I'll ignore TLOU as I haven't played it) are very flawed. Fallout had a crap story and was technologically pretty far behind even when it was released, not to mention the invisible walls everywhere were very annoying in an open world game. RDR had a good end and beginning but the story in the middle was as dull and by the numbers as it gets. Batman is probably the best out of the three imo, well voiced characters, good combat and a fairly good story (even if the last boss fight was a bit meh)

Soldato
Fair enough, I won't argue with personal opinion if you think the best from Orange Box is better than these.

I do think the inclusion of the Orange Box would be unfair though, as a boxed retail product, it's hard to argue against.

Caporegime
I just don't see how it's unfair. It's like saying Skyrim shouldn't be included because it had a bigger development budget than Skate or TLOU shouldn't be included because it's a later gen game so has had more time to take advantage of the tech than a launch title like Kameo. Game collections are equally valid (and the publishers should be praised for doing it!)

Soldato
I just don't see how it's unfair. It's like saying Skyrim shouldn't be included because it had a bigger development budget than Skate or TLOU shouldn't be included because it's a later gen game so has had more time to take advantage of the tech than a launch title like Kameo. Game collections are equally valid (and the publishers should be praised for doing it!)

uhhh no its not.

Skyrim is 1 game the Orange box is 5

this isnt a tag team compo :p

Soldato
Because Orange Box isn't a game, it's a collection of 5 games.

Skyrim is a game, Skate is a game, TLoU is a game.

Soldato
OP
Id be up for it but again I've only played a handful as well. The next one I'll organise is probably a next generation one, one year into the PS4/XB1 :).

Must admit I'm also looking forward to the break from this as well even though you guys have been very generous when I've missed days :).

Back
Top Bottom