***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I'm looking for a new model to keep me sane while I recover from surgery next week.
What's the best/biggest/most involved model to go for at the moment?
I've been looking at the D11 CAT 42131 & Liebherr 42100. I've also pondered at the Lamborghini 42115 - but I've done the Bugatti and once built it's done.

Can anyone assist with this decision?

Associate
I'm looking for a new model to keep me sane while I recover from surgery next week.
I've been looking at the D11 CAT 42131 & Liebherr 42100. I've also pondered at the Lamborghini 42115 - but I've done the Bugatti and once built it's done.

The BMW motorbike though not huge is a complex build, one of the most technically challenging i have done for a while.

Man of Honour

BMW Bike: a complex build because of the small size and to go with it a large number of small parts. Looks good on display.

You have the Bugatti so unless you are making a car collection the Lambo gives you more of the same.

Bulldozer: a fun build, complex gearbox, four motors and challenging at times. It is huge and looks great. Some of the motorised functions are slow but it does shift over carpets, etc and is very manoeuvrable.

Excavator: an easy build with seven motors and never too challenging. The arm is rather impressive, but you need space to build as there are many bags making up each stage. With the arm it is very big. Lots of control of the motorised functions, so it is very playable when finished.

Both are controlled by the Powered Up app. I find it hard to choose between the two! Either should satisfy if you want big. I suggest you take a look at some of the videos before buying.

Soldato
I have added the x wing and tall neck to my slowly growing collection. Finished the smaller tumbler and really enjoyed that.

Should hopefully get one of the bigger sets soon - possibly the land rover,mclaren or ecto1

Back
Top Bottom