***The Official PES 2011 Bashing Thread***

Soldato
Thought I'd start a thread for all those who want to vent their irrational hatred for PES, so I don't have to read about how 'FIFA 11 is like the greatest football game EVAR' in the PES 2011 thread.

If you prefer FIFA then fair enough, but for christ's sake stop banging on about it in the PES thread.

Caporegime
I loved PES for blah blah blah years, but since Fifa blah blah blah I have been converted. PES is the same game every year and Fifa is radically overhauled every year.

I buy Fifa every year and proclaim it to be the greatest thing since sliced bread and will not concede a single fault in it.

When the next version is released I proclaim it even better and concede many faults in last years game have now been fixed, even though it was previously awesome.

And when I say "I" I mean the same people posting the same stuff in the same threads every year.

:eek::eek::eek:

rp2000

Soldato
it seems totally reasonable to me to talk about not liking a game (for whatever reason) in the said game's thread, and then to compare that game to another similar game in the same breath.

Caporegime
Ive played the PES 2011 demo more than the FIFA one - just to understand why people think PES is better - it really does repeatedly stump me. Even if FIFA didnt exist the PES demo is just average at best - thats the real shame...

Do I need to take some magic mushrooms or something to unlock the goodness?!?

So far all I can gather is that because its crapper to do things, its therefore harder and that makes it better and more satisfying to play. I dont intend to troll but really I just think some of you have been dropped as children or something :confused:

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I only criticise PES because it USED to be the BEST footy game but has been far surpassed by Fifa for so long and despite promises by the developers the only thing PES doesnt fail to do is dissapoint (in many peoples opinion!)

P.S I thought the pes demo thread was the official pes bashing thread (though not in name) is that only for the demo with this thread to continue throughout pes's release? :D

Soldato
How can you bash a game that's not even out yet?

By playing the poor(imo) demo? I can't see what huge improvements they could make in 3 weeks. Yes it may be an old build but if the game had vastly improved since the demo build i doubt they would have released such a poor demo.

Back
Top Bottom